Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on November 12, 2011, 04:51:19 PM
Check Jaklub's post further up for the list of Black and White models.

I'll see if I can get you the stuff tonight pikazz. I still won't be home for another 8 hours.
when will you send those stuff? D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Later today since I'm gonna be out for a while. DSX8 might be able to get them to you sooner than me, but You wanted Scraggy, Scrafty and Leafeon? I'll put a reminder in my phone.

Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 11:52:23 AM
Later today since I'm gonna be out for a while. DSX8 might be able to get them to you sooner than me, but You wanted Scraggy, Scrafty and Leafeon? I'll put a reminder in my phone.
oh, I notice I already had leafeon so I dont need to have that lol xD
I want Scraggy and scrafty most of all, both 3ds and MDL0, but instead for Leafeon, I would like Cinccino instead. I want more but I dont wanna put other on work cause on me D:

but I would like: Krokorok, yamask/Co[censored]rigus, Accelgor, Golurk, Mandibuzz and some others. you dont have do make this if you dont want to or anything D:
dont wanna put so much work or anything
Stupid Tinypic :C

They're all in brres files that can be opened with bbox. It'd be easy if I just send you those when I get back? Is that fine?


Quote from: lord_of_D: on November 13, 2011, 02:45:05 PM
whats up with that pokemon? it have heads instead of hands D:?

A lot of pokemon don't have hands, but have a lot of heads.

Even though Hydreigon looks weird with the heads in one place, I like it but I won't use it. Reason why, I'm hoping for a shiny version, then I'll download it. That's what I have in my Pokemon White Version.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 12:54:41 PM
They're all in brres files that can be opened with bbox. It'd be easy if I just send you those when I get back? Is that fine?
sure :3

are they fixed so they can work on wii or do I need to do that too?
Stupid Tinypic :C

You could hardly even notice the arm heads being too close to the main head while you're playing.

Quote from: pikazz on November 13, 2011, 05:57:52 PM
sure :3

are they fixed so they can work on wii or do I need to do that too?

Yeah they should be fine. I had to change the pngs in the material editor to remove the dark textures in 3ds max. You'll see what I mean. I should be home in a couple of hours.

Looks like you're a great hacker.I love your Hydreigon,I'll try this out later
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 09:04:52 PM
Yeah they should be fine. I had to change the pngs in the material editor to remove the dark textures in 3ds max. You'll see what I mean. I should be home in a couple of hours.
please do not forget D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Lol I still need work, and I would advise waiting a few hours until I update Hydreigon. The way he is now, rhebrest of your Charizard slots will look horrific.

Quote from: pikazz on November 13, 2011, 10:18:15 PM
please do not forget D:

I won't. I'll PM you when I upload everything. Still on my way home.

So priority projects for tonight
Hydreigon fixes
Garchomp fixes
More work on Tyson's Meowth
Cater Falcon
Bisharp
Snivy

I [censored]ing love hearing that you'er fixing Garchomp. That sure motivates me to finish his HD texture..

So many damn projects though. :oshi: