Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 15, 2011, 11:06:51 PM
Yeah, he's not like Oshawott that he can take of a shell and throw it like a boomerang...

...And why is there no Oshawott on Toon Link? I want a boomerang shell!!
with PAT0s to make it even better *_*
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 16, 2011, 10:40:38 AM
with PAT0s to make it even better *_*
PAT0s?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



Ah. I didn't know that!

Cool!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 16, 2011, 02:44:22 PM
PAT0s?
you dont know what PAT0s is? :srs:
scraggy is angry at you

(Scraggys eyes is PAT0 hacking)
Stupid Tinypic :C

You mean like the eyes for Pokemon and Earthbound characters that use layered textures for eyes?

And lol, Scraggy.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 16, 2011, 04:21:39 PM
You mean like the eyes for Pokemon and Earthbound characters that use layered textures for eyes?

And lol, Scraggy.
PAT0's is more like "texture replacement" that will replace the texture under the animation it's being used.
it's mainly most used by pokemon and Earthbound, it's even used by many like king dedede's eyelids, all the toonlinks mouths textures and eyes ect.
it would be perfect if Oshawott is over Toonlink cause his massvise PAT0s so his eyes and mouth will also "move" like happy eyes, sad eyes ect :]

scraggy is happy about it
Stupid Tinypic :C

So I was right?

Nice!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ohhhhhhhhh thanks pikazz! I just checked the motion pacs and now I think I know how to tell when each texture should be used.


Quote from: Flowteau on November 17, 2011, 01:33:19 AM
...Are you going to share that wonderful Scraggy?
This^
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I actually have a bunch of free time this weekend, so I'll rig most of these requests, so that I can just add the metal textures when Brawlbox is updated. Then I'll release some stuff. I might throw in some final smash specific colors/costumes here and there.

my Mew is on the list xD and btw how bisharp going is he fully rigged?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 17, 2011, 03:37:22 PM
my Mew is on the list xD and btw how bisharp going is he fully rigged?

Sort of. I wanna smooth out the arm movements and then he's pretty much done. I wanna do it now in between classes, but the comps on campus don't show the scenes in 3dsmax for some reason.  :srs:

Eh I guess I can get expression textures ready for everything.