Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mr Mime over Marth, and I can give him some random weapon lol.

Yeah Haxorus is still a WIP, and I need to make resize Bisharp. He's pretty small.

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 18, 2011, 02:19:16 PM
I like the characters they replace:Characters that almost no one likes!

Ummmm kay.

Quote from: Soneek on November 18, 2011, 02:24:39 PM
Mr Mime over Marth, and I can give him some random weapon lol.

Yeah Haxorus is still a WIP, and I need to make resize Bisharp. He's pretty small.

Ummmm kay.
Yes,who plays as Diddy,Mario...? No one...those characters can be easily beaten.Shame that Jigglypuff can too...

I don't actually know Bisharp's height...I thought he was correctly sized xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

^ I play with Mario .... :srs:

Great progress so far , can't wait to play with Bisharp :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, Mario's a decently good character :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 18, 2011, 03:00:48 PM
Hey, Mario's a decently good character :srs:
He is. His cape is pretty awesome!

It's just F.L.U.D.D....

Anywho I looked at the size of Bisharp (who is looking great btw) @ Bulbapedia...

He's 1.6m height... Charizard is 1.7m... He's actually taaaaaall.

So yeah, a size mod would be good.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well,OK,Mario's decent,but still not the best or the coolest and I don't think you have any problem with replacing it with Bisharp...

Yes Bisharp is pretty tall O_O
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 18, 2011, 03:08:45 PM
Anywho I looked at the size of Bisharp (who is looking great btw) @ Bulbapedia...

He's 1.6m height... Charizard is 1.7m... He's actually taaaaaall.

So yeah, a size mod would be good.
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 18, 2011, 03:48:06 PM
Yes Bisharp is pretty tall O_O

5'03" Feet.

That's a pretty average height for most people.

I mean I'm about 6'04" Feet or so...

bisharp is normal ppl size the problem is mario is a midjet xD he should be atleast lucarios/Mewtwo size(mewtwo is 20% biger than lucario atleast in melee mewtwo psa )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2011, 04:16:40 PM
bisharp is normal ppl size the problem is mario is a midjet xD he should be atleast lucarios/Mewtwo size(mewtwo is 20% biger than lucario atleast in melee mewtwo psa )

It's funny cause Lucario is only like 3'11" Feet, while Mewtwo is 6'07" Feet.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 18, 2011, 04:18:39 PM
It's funny cause Lucario is only like 3'11" Feet, while Mewtwo is 6'07" Feet.
in brawl height diferences are hard since look at mario hes like ness and lucas size almost :S and they are kids lol bisharp would look good maybe Fox size in brawl or something like that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look at Lucario, he's 3'11" (1.2m) and he is portrayed as a tall pokemon.

Charizard is usually portrayed as being large sized. But seeing bisharp being the same size as charizard just seems weird.

@Cascade: But just think about it. You are taller than Charizard. (& even Haxorus) Doesn't that sound weird to you?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Size is nor actually well represented.I think Bowser should be bigger and Ness/Lucas be smaller
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2011, 04:20:12 PM
in brawl height diferences are hard since look at mario hes like ness and lucas size almost :S and they are kids lol bisharp would look good maybe Fox size in brawl or something like that

Yeah...





Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 18, 2011, 04:27:14 PM
@Cascade: But just think about it. You are taller than Charizard. (& even Haxorus) Doesn't that sound weird to you?

Not really.


Snivy?
Excadrill?
BLAZIKEN?
YES.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]