Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Because of the custom CSS with indepedent Pokémon slots.You can play as them with no automatic change
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 19, 2011, 06:15:24 PM
Because of the custom CSS with indepedent Pokémon slots.You can play as them with no automatic change

If you look closely, Pokemon Trainer was in the background, so he didn't use the Independent pokemon.

No. Don't include Kirby hats for next imports, cause then you'll just take longer to release sexy stuff, you know.

Actually, a Buster Blader Hat would be cool, and a Blazkien and Haxorus too.

would meowth work over wolf? you should work on that so we have at least one good hack for wolf... or eevee XD
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Quote from: lithium on November 20, 2011, 07:13:11 AM
would meowth work over wolf? you should work on that so we have at least one good hack for wolf... or eevee XD
why would eevee walk on two legs :S meowth my might work tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 19, 2011, 07:23:32 PM
No. Don't include Kirby hats for next imports, cause then you'll just take longer to release sexy stuff, you know.
But it'll be a much better release.For example if you get Snivy,Kirby swallows you an he gets Squirtle's hat...that somewhat ruins the hack and the fun!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 20, 2011, 10:40:30 AM
But it'll be a much better release.For example if you get Snivy,Kirby swallows you an he gets Squirtle's hat...that somewhat ruins the hack and the fun!
Stuff like that happens for like 99,9% percent of mods.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 20, 2011, 10:40:30 AM
But it'll be a much better release.For example if you get Snivy,Kirby swallows you an he gets Squirtle's hat...that somewhat ruins the hack and the fun!
that would  require a psa since sviny would also spit water lol and sviny is for a one slot only kirby hat isnt really needed since if you have other slots with squirtle or some other pokes it will look odd kirby with sviny hat lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm pretty sure someone will make a PSA soon or later.And that most ahcks have that problem doesn't mean that those ones should too.He should make them as perfect as he can and that includes trophies and kirby hats and all that stuff!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yup, it's cause of Brawl Minus lol.

If anything I'll get to Kirby Hats later, and they won't take too long. I'm also not expecting a new Brawlbox update for a bit, so I guess we can manage with cement metal textures for now lol. I've done the size mod for Bisharp already, though I screwed up his regular size bigtime lmao, and Snivy just needs a couple of quick fixes, and Hydreigon is ready for v2.

You guys ready for some more Black and White Pkmn today?

Quote from: Soneek on November 20, 2011, 01:03:38 PM
Yup, it's cause of Brawl Minus lol.

If anything I'll get to Kirby Hats later, and they won't take too long. I'm also not expecting a new Brawlbox update for a bit, so I guess we can manage with cement metal textures for now lol. I've done the size mod for Bisharp already, though I screwed up his regular size bigtime lmao, and Snivy just needs a couple of quick fixes, and Hydreigon is ready for v2.

You guys ready for some more Black and White Pkmn today?



[spoiler][\spoiler]
You know...  r)
^3^

Quote from: Soneek on November 20, 2011, 01:03:38 PM
You guys ready for some more Black and White Pkmn today?
may I ask a question about this?
how do you import PP2 DAE flawless?
cause each time I trying import a character from there it always want that "shading texture" D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

That stupid Env and Specular textures? In 3dsmax, I opened the material editor, chose the pick the material from the object, selected each polygon, and changed the material mapping to the regular texture or eye texture depending on what it was. The material names show up as body, mouth, eye etc. so it should be easy.

* Going through the forum ... I's post ...- Soneek Bisharp Snivy + release soon ...*

:happy: ... :>.>: ... :oshi:

Where is Blaziken?! :rage:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!