Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The stage looks great so far for being just a WIP.

What animations or what else do you plan on doing to it?

awesome level preview
by the way who is the monster with wings with wich you play in the video ? 

Quote from: agent-s on July 13, 2012, 10:11:01 AM
awesome level preview
by the way who is the monster with wings with wich you play in the video ? 
Obelisk the Tormentor, one of the Egyptian God Cards from Yu-gi-oh.


Also Soneek, can you show me how you make voice packs? I'd like to know how. You can PM me if you would like.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Soneek on July 10, 2012, 10:30:36 AM
It still needs work, but I straight imported it. I gotta check out the tutorials.
Yeah, for example I get an .obj model. When you had that, what did you have to do to import it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 13, 2012, 10:01:19 AM
The stage looks great so far for being just a WIP.

What animations or what else do you plan on doing to it?

I pretty much just took it out of Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. I have to fix the SRT0s so that the fire rotates in the background, and I have to fix camera angles and such.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 13, 2012, 03:54:02 PM
Obelisk the Tormentor, one of the Egyptian God Cards from Yu-gi-oh.


Also Soneek, can you show me how you make voice packs? I'd like to know how. You can PM me if you would like.

Yeah, I'll give you the details in a PM later. I'll be in the IRC chatroom later too. Diddy Kong and I can help you set everything up.

KCMM Chatroom

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 13, 2012, 05:11:25 PM
Yeah, for example I get an .obj model. When you had that, what did you have to do to import it?

The original stage model was actually MDL0, so I was able to export it as a DAE from Brawlbox, then re-import it. You may have to convert your obj to DAE, and then import it that way. I'm ignorant when it comes to stages atm though lol, so there's probably another way to do it.

ok thanks fot the answer Royal_Blade and Soneek ouah it is awesome
and Soneek it is means you prepare obelisk the tourmentor for a next realease soon so  ?
i hope you will share 

Quote from: Soneek on July 13, 2012, 06:21:50 PM
I pretty much just took it out of Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. I have to fix the SRT0s so that the fire rotates in the background, and I have to fix camera angles and such.

Cool. Good luck with it all and let me know if you need any help with anything! ;)

Quote from: Soneek on July 13, 2012, 06:21:50 PM
The original stage model was actually MDL0, so I was able to export it as a DAE from Brawlbox, then re-import it. You may have to convert your obj to DAE, and then import it that way. I'm ignorant when it comes to stages atm though lol, so there's probably another way to do it.
Oh, thanks :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

August 06, 2012, 03:12:33 AM #728 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:47:02 PM by RevenantGenesis
Hey Soneek, you have a Excadrill over Metaknight featured in your Infernape Beta video on youtube, and listed in your accepted requests. I dont know if its finished, but it looked great in the video, could i have a download for it so he can be used in Pokemon Brawl?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Finally done with this semester, so I can get back to importing. I'll perfect Decus as much as I can, and see what I have for Christmas Day. Hope you guys have been doing well during my leave.

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on August 06, 2012, 03:12:33 AM
Hey Soneek, you have a Excadrill over Metaknight featured in your Infernape Beta video on youtube, and listed in your accepted requests. I dont know if its finished, but it looked great in the video, could i have a download for it so he can be used in Pokemon Brawl?

If I can find it, I can release it as a crap download. :P If I'm able to improve it, I will.

i really wish you started on your soul eater characters nobody seems to have made them yet, i tried but model texturing is over my head :'(  the ones i really want are soul, death the kid, and blair. i have the models ready i just dont knoknow how to put them in brawl over another character.