Nukes Imports:

Started by Nuke, October 31, 2011, 04:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nuke on November 14, 2011, 10:12:18 PM
Preview of what each DS models will have..
[spoiler]
made it to work with model changer? if so you could update the previus dark samus over Samus also xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No... I have to rerig Samus to add the sphere.. Which I'm gonna do.. Then update the one in the vault..
FC:4898-8419-2778

November 15, 2011, 01:42:03 PM #122 Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 01:27:58 AM by Crony
Quote from: Nuke on November 14, 2011, 10:12:18 PM
Preview of what each DS models will have..
[spoiler]

Do not forget to turn on the contrary the morphball (mirroring i mean) ;)

Quote from: Nuke on November 15, 2011, 05:02:44 AM
No... I have to rerig Samus to add the sphere.. Which I'm gonna do.. Then update the one in the vault..

leave that one for when adding models to an already existing mdl0 is possible, since then ud only need to import the morphball as it is, with no samus, and add it to the samus model, since it isnt partially rigged, but completely rigged to a single bone

Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 02:36:26 PM
leave that one for when adding models to an already existing mdl0 is possible, since then ud only need to import the morphball as it is, with no samus, and add it to the samus model, since it isnt partially rigged, but completely rigged to a single bone
Ok you left me a bit confused... Is it possible to do that or no?
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on November 16, 2011, 04:48:26 AM
Ok you left me a bit confused... Is it possible to do that or no?
It's on the "Coming soon" stuff on BB, iirc.

Ah ok... Thx Wolfric
FC:4898-8419-2778




Quote from: Crony on November 23, 2011, 08:56:43 PM
Any news???   :(
Also wanted to know what happened to those MP2 dark samus models both normal and sequeleton :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Be patient, I'm sure Nuke is busy with stuff in real life... Not 100% sure, but either way, we need to wait.

WHOA.  I didn't even realize that dark Samus was out!   It looks super duper awsome.

Yea very sorry about that guys... Been a bit busy with life... I'm on a mini vacation right now so when I get back home next week I'll start rigging models and revamping Dark Samus corruption with a morph ball... The texture for that ball won't be the same as I posted before... It will match her corruption suit.. =D
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: NightWing on November 25, 2011, 06:27:11 AM
Yea very sorry about that guys... Been a bit busy with life... I'm on a mini vacation right now so when I get back home next week I'll start rigging models and revamping Dark Samus corruption with a morph ball... The texture for that ball won't be the same as I posted before... It will match her corruption suit.. =D
dont need to apologize  life comes first but its good to have news so ppl dont think you left :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.