Old Fire Emblem thread ~ Moved!

Started by Vert092, November 01, 2011, 12:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 01, 2011, 12:09:31 PM Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:25:28 PM by Vert092
We moved here!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43708.0

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Original post:

So yeah, I'm making a new thread since the guy who made the other one hasn't been here for a long while.
I'm ripping models from Radiant Dawn for the wii again. For those interested this game doen't use mdl0 or a format we could use a model viewer to extract the models, so it was pretty much imposible to get t-posed models from this game. A while back I figured out that replacing animations and character models would allow me to get the models in t-pose, so that I could rip them with dolphin. But some of them had weird double-sided faces that were very hard to delete.
Well, here is my old stuff, feel free to rig tham over the brawl characters:
Models Resource Page:

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/index.html

-Ike (Hero)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1183

-Ike (Vanguard)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1184

-Jill (Dragonlord)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1185

-Leanne



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1186

-Lethe



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1187

-Lucia (Swordmaster)





Includes both versions.

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1188

-Lucia (Trueblade)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1189

-Marcia (Falcon Knight)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1190

-Mia (Swordmaster)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1191

-The Black Knight (Path of Radiance version: different textures, red cape and no scratches.)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1180

-The Black Knight (Radiant Dawn version)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1181

-Calill (Archsage)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1182

-Mia (Trueblade)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1192

-Mist (Cleric)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1193

-Mist (Valkyrie)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1194

-Nolan (Fighter)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1195

-Shinon (Sniper)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1196

-Stefan (Trueblade)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1198

-Sigrun (Falcon Knight)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1197

-Heather (Whisper)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1214

-Tauroneo (Marshall)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1215

-Zihark (Swordmaster)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1218

-Vika



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1216

-Zelgius



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1217


And the new models:

-Heather (Rogue)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1892

-Micaiah (Light Priestess)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1893


-Soren (Archsage)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1894

-Ilyana (Archsage)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1895

-Nephenee (Halberdier)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1896

-Nephenee (Sentinel)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1897

-Greil/Gawain (Hero), manually T-Posed



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1898

-Ranulf




[No download link yet]

-Heather (Whisper)



http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/fireemblempathofradiance/sheet/1214


CUSTOM STUFF

-Roy (Based on Beyond's vetex)



http://vert092.deviantart.com/#/d4nz7k9

-Fir (Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals), WIP




I also did some texture work on some of my earlier models:




This should be in the Model Imports section, and I would love to help out with Radiant Dawn models.

Quote from: Soneek on November 01, 2011, 03:20:40 PM
This should be in the Model Imports section, and I would love to help out with Radiant Dawn models.
Shouldn't, since he's not importing them in Brawl, just ripping from Fire Emblem and texturizing.

That Soren, Micaiah and Ilyana are looking AMAZING! Will you be ripping Soren's Sage costume as well? Also, I'd love to see Haar/Nephenee (Sentinel)

Quote from: Soneek on November 01, 2011, 03:20:40 PM
This should be in the Model Imports section, and I would love to help out with Radiant Dawn models.
Feel free to rig whatever I rip, I'd love to see some of this stuff in brawl.

Quote from: Albafika on November 01, 2011, 03:46:27 PM
Shouldn't, since he's not importing them in Brawl, just ripping from Fire Emblem and texturizing.

That Soren, Micaiah and Ilyana are looking AMAZING! Will you be ripping Soren's Sage costume as well? Also, I'd love to see Haar/Nephenee (Sentinel)
I got Soren's sage outfit and Nephenee's Sentinel as well, but I haven't found Haar yet. Plus I still have to fix Nephenee's halberdier outfit.

Quote from: Vert092 on November 01, 2011, 04:54:56 PM
I got Soren's sage outfit and Nephenee's Sentinel as well, but I haven't found Haar yet. Plus I still have to fix Nephenee's halberdier outfit.
... I can't wait to see those 2 outfits, I'm working on a Mia rig over Marth, and haven't done Nephenee since the Halberdier model isn't finished.

Are they that messed up that the models are so hard to find? XD

Otra cosa, veo que extrajiste el modelo del dragón de Jill y el Falcon Knight de Marcia, pero, es posible visualizar esos en 3dsMax igual que como se ven en el juego? Hacer a Haar/Jill/Marcia y los demas asi con su propio PSA en Brawl sería genial. XD

Quote from: Vert092 on November 01, 2011, 04:54:56 PM
Feel free to rig whatever I rip, I'd love to see some of this stuff in brawl.

Sweet. So all of your stuff is on Models Resource?

I found a way to fix the previously unfixable double-sided faces, but is very time-consuming. It requires to delete and redo the affected faces, constantly fixing the UV maps. I did that on Micaiah's cape and it worked, so I'm doing the same on Nephenee's old halberdier model. I already finished her cape, and I only have to do a belt. I'm also working on Volke.

Quote from: Albafika on November 01, 2011, 04:58:51 PM
... I can't wait to see those 2 outfits, I'm working on a Mia rig over Marth, and haven't done Nephenee since the Halberdier model isn't finished.

Are they that messed up that the models are so hard to find? XD

Otra cosa, veo que extrajiste el modelo del dragón de Jill y el Falcon Knight de Marcia, pero, es posible visualizar esos en 3dsMax igual que como se ven en el juego? Hacer a Haar/Jill/Marcia y los demas asi con su propio PSA en Brawl sería genial. XD
't
I'd love to see your Mia hack over Marth, do you want my better textures?
You mean ripping the wyverns and the pegasus? Yeah, I have them ripped, but I won't work on them.
Quote from: Soneek on November 02, 2011, 02:11:34 PM
Sweet. So all of your stuff is on Models Resource?
Yes, sometimes I upload models from other games and some custom ones.

Quote from: Vert092 on November 02, 2011, 05:33:06 PM
I'd love to see your Mia hack over Marth, do you want my better textures?
I'll be trying to rig many FE hacks, actually, other than Mia. And sure, but I'll wait for your pack. Also, I'll get to that again on the texture thing later, I'm wondering something.

Quote from: Vert092 on November 02, 2011, 05:33:06 PM
You mean ripping the wyverns and the pegasus? Yeah, I have them ripped, but I won't work on them.
Bah, it'd be nice to add those together with their rider on Brawl. :p

November 02, 2011, 07:32:19 PM #8 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:34:12 PM by Sky Grounder
I'll be really happy if you can import and rig Sothe over Link, Snake, Marth or Ike :happy:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 02, 2011, 07:32:19 PM
I'll be really happy if you can import and rig Sothe over Link, Snake, Marth or Ike :happy:
Sothe will go over Ike, 'cause Waffle wants it so. xD

Quote from: Albafika on November 02, 2011, 07:47:41 PM
Sothe will go over Ike, 'cause Waffle wants it so. xD
Okay :happy:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 02, 2011, 07:32:19 PMI'll be really happy if you can import and rig Sothe over Link, Snake, Marth or Ike :happy:
I'm getting sothe's 2 outfits as well.
Quote from: Albafika on November 02, 2011, 07:47:41 PMSothe will go over Ike, 'cause Waffle wants it so. xD
Is someone interested in porting sothe? If so I'll have to fix him sooner.

Si. Waffle esta interesado en portearlo. Y alguien mas quiere portear a Nephenee (Sentinel), sugiero que termines con esos 2 rapido para que empiezen. xD

Quote from: Albafika on November 03, 2011, 08:19:50 PMNephenee (Sentinel)



Took me two days to fix this one, I had to remap the whole cap and belts. I'll try to fix our beautiful Oliver as well.
I'd love if someone could port him over wario, it'd be hilarious.

Wow, looks really sexy. .-.

Pero esa es la Halberdier, no? No que tienes la Sentinel? Es para mandarsela al que la rigueara, el quiere hacer la Sentinel. xD