GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: joke king on August 22, 2013, 11:42:58 AM
ganon, ike, link or marth?
sucks to not have a dual wielder in brawl

Idk all i did was tpose the model i may or may not rig him

________________________________________________________________________________________

Megaman Pack is released... go get it ya fools
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I will...once I get some CSPs for them first  :>.>: I'm sure someone will get around to them quickly.


Quote from: 하세요 on August 23, 2013, 07:25:52 PM
I will...once I get some CSPs for them first  :>.>: I'm sure someone will get around to them quickly.

xD then lets hope they do >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.



Thought it was adorable. Took me a good 10 attempts to hit the taunt button on all three controllers and press pause quickly.


Quote from: 하세요 on August 27, 2013, 06:11:53 PM


Thought it was adorable. Took me a good 10 attempts to hit the taunt button on all three controllers and press pause quickly.

lol dat unupdated megaman. regardless, cool pic, and yea its hard to get a good pic on the first try its like the pic on megamans IST page were him and marios attacks are colliding that took forever for me to get
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Gah you're right, I do need to update him. Knew I was forgetting something :>.>:
I'm surprised no one has made a chibi Zero or X at this point.


Quote from: 하세요 on August 27, 2013, 07:08:08 PM
I'm surprised no one has made a chibi Zero or X at this point.
Chibi X for Ness, Chibi Zero for Lucas :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I was thinkin' Chibi Zero for TL so he can have a widdle Z-Saber.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Because GBC keeps aksing for a new preview <.<
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

oh i liek!

i can make it have that orange tint via vertex color :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

so yea im in school now (been here for about 2 weeks) and ive gotten bored and decided to do some texturing

i think i did a pretty good job however that was the best i could get the hair...if you guys want it i will release it and include a rim lit version as well..if not then ill just keep it to myself. this is still brawl links model btw all i did was texture it








http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Looks pretty good. For a second I thought you did something to his hair model.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 13, 2013, 11:36:08 PM
Looks pretty good. For a second I thought you did something to his hair model.

lol nope just a texture

Edit: just a comparison pic between brawl link and the one i made

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Not a bad retexture...wait what am I saying, it's a great retexture. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

will you release it, iwantlink

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames