GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Im really just asking this because I REALLY BADLY want this fixed, is there any way you can touch up the skyward sword link's eyes? PLEASE?!!!! they look so frigging odd, sorry, it just bothers me ><

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 11:14:51 PM
Played it, beaten every level except S8 Crown and have 3 stars on my profile so far (very close to the 4th and 5th ones as I only have 1 star coin left and a few more levels to play through as Luigi).&nbsp;

Dark Aura put it perfectly.&nbsp; It&#039;s a good game, beautifully presented, controls perfectly well, awesome use of 3D but it&#039;s just so uninspired.&nbsp; It does nothing new and for a franchise that&#039;s basically known for really innovating and revolutionising the platforming genre, 3D Land is just there.&nbsp; Most of the level designs are neither memorable, unique or interesting.&nbsp; I&#039;m honestly struggling to think of a particular level that really caught my attention apart from the W8 Bowser Castle and a couple of the Boo houses.

no galaxy stages and that final  :srs:....there so easy to come by....and i dont think anyone else will do a 3dland stage so it makes it one of a kind

Quote from: KTH on February 08, 2012, 11:55:09 PM
GBC, you want to finish my stage?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


how about....you send me that and i use it for eggman shuttle tour...becaus im having trouble putting together planet wisp

Quote from: jordanice42 on February 09, 2012, 01:36:05 AM
whose model parts are u using for beat? :)

thats for me to know and you to never find out lol

Quote from: 1RetroHero on February 09, 2012, 03:24:35 AM
Im really just asking this because I REALLY BADLY want this fixed, is there any way you can touch up the skyward sword link&#039;s eyes? PLEASE?!!!! they look so frigging odd, sorry, it just bothers me &gt;&lt;

Nope  :srs: you try it and tell me how easy it is

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Ok...? Lemme guess: seifer and roxas? :/
oh yea and i have to say the 3d land stage looks so cool!!!
I have one suggestion: u should put the 3 toads (mario's partners) in the background,
As well as some enemies. :)

Quote from: jordanice42 on February 09, 2012, 05:14:33 AM
Ok...? Lemme guess: seifer and roxas? :/
oh yea and i have to say the 3d land stage looks so cool!!!
I have one suggestion: u should put the 3 toads (mario's partners) in the background,
As well as some enemies. :)
xD they were kinda in the game I guess. But weren't they mostly in NSMBW?


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 11:14:51 PM
Played it, beaten every level except S8 Crown and have 3 stars on my profile so far (very close to the 4th and 5th ones as I only have 1 star coin left and a few more levels to play through as Luigi). 

Dark Aura put it perfectly.  It's a good game, beautifully presented, controls perfectly well, awesome use of 3D but it's just so uninspired.  It does nothing new and for a franchise that's basically known for really innovating and revolutionising the platforming genre, 3D Land is just there.  Most of the level designs are neither memorable, unique or interesting.  I'm honestly struggling to think of a particular level that really caught my attention apart from the W8 Bowser Castle and a couple of the Boo houses.

Ahhh I see what you're saying. Yeah, I liked it because Galaxy 1 was probably one of my favorite games of all time, and 3D Land was a great game to play during a 10-hour car ride, because it reminds me of an offspring of Galaxy, NSMBW and SM64. It looked like NSMBW, like the style, it ran like Galaxy's playing style (without the space stuff), had nice graphics, and had a nice SM64 feel to it. I liked it, but yeah, not memorable. EXCEPT I just about pooped myself when the Tanooki suit was announced to come out. I LOVE the Tanooki suit.




Quote from: FF7Frieza on February 09, 2012, 11:38:43 PM
You are a good rigger

thnx lol

Quote from: jordanice42 on February 09, 2012, 05:14:33 AM
Ok...? Lemme guess: seifer and roxas? :/
oh yea and i have to say the 3d land stage looks so cool!!!
I have one suggestion: u should put the 3 toads (mario's partners) in the background,
As well as some enemies. :)

eh all that stuff on 3d land would make the stage to crowded
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 09, 2012, 09:29:55 PM
Don't double post :L

Blah. Sorrryyy danggiittt I haven't done it in awhile and I just lost my streak :(


I like the idea of the Super Mario 3D Land stage. Hope I could replace Mushroomy Kingdom with it.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 10, 2012, 12:15:24 AM
Blah. Sorrryyy danggiittt I haven't done it in awhile and I just lost my streak :(
It's alright.

We all make mistakes once in a while.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You can download Stage Switcher, which'll create a .rel file for any stage (for example, Bell Tower [a Battlefield only stage] over Big Blue). So far it's worked flawlessly - not a single stage freezes.


UPDATED 3 HACKS TODAY!

-soki
-zidane
-squall

also 3d land will be released either tommorow or sunday
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on February 11, 2012, 01:20:49 AM
UPDATED 3 HACKS TODAY!

-soki
-zidane
-squall

also 3d land will be released either tommorow or sunday
Yes!! Can't wait!! Thanks!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.