GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

anyway just thought id post this vid just so people know who gold lightan is...if they dont already know

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Info Vid 5 (Gold Lightan gameplay)


^ imagine that in brawl over ganon with that exact same size XD im really hyped about making him since itd be fun playing as him
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

WTF, Golden Lightan with the exact same size? It would be freakin boss if turned right, I'm all for it.

After him, I can see people hyped for doing one-slot giant characters like PTX-40A, monsters from Monster Hunter and others. So good. 

Arthur needs to be done on Ness :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 30, 2012, 12:33:49 AM
Arthur needs to be done on Ness :srs:

Why not Toon Link? GBC could put his lance over the sword, it would make more sense to me, and the size fits pretty well too.

Quote from: Loghrus on April 30, 2012, 12:36:02 AM
Why not Toon Link? GBC could put his lance over the sword, it would make more sense to me, and the size fits pretty well too.
Or Toon Link.
Besides, Toon Link has a bunch of weapons.
...
Ignore what I said. Toon Link is fine by me.

Awesome idea for the EyeYellow (if it doesn't look bad): have Arthur gain his super armor.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


servbots from megaman/capcom over toon link, ness, or lucas!

Quote from: Segtendo on April 30, 2012, 12:37:56 AM
Or Toon Link.
Besides, Toon Link has a bunch of weapons.
...
Ignore what I said. Toon Link is fine by me.

Awesome idea for the EyeYellow (if it doesn't look bad): have Arthur gain his super armor.

Segtendo i need you to send me his model first :notimp:...plzs X3
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on April 30, 2012, 01:24:12 AM
Segtendo i need you to send me his model first :notimp:...plzs X3
I know. I know.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on April 30, 2012, 02:19:29 AM
............ o-o
Pervy. They've forgotten about you :oshi:

Guys. Pervy's making Servbots on Lucas. He made a whole slew of variations of them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 30, 2012, 02:40:55 AM
Pervy. They've forgotten about you :oshi:

Guys. Pervy's making Servbots on Lucas. He made a whole slew of variations of them.

but i thought his computer broke and that they would never see the light of day

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 30, 2012, 03:14:43 AM
but i thought his computer broke and that they would never see the light of day
Yeah I thought his computer broke down
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 30, 2012, 03:14:43 AM
but i thought his computer broke and that they would never see the light of day
Quote from: Sonicspeed on April 30, 2012, 03:18:56 AM
Yeah I thought his computer broke down
Luckly i've been sending the models to the people they were made for while i was developing the pack. So i still have everything ;D Plus i did say I was gettin it back did I not? You know me and legends, I never give up!!!!!!!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Loghrus on April 29, 2012, 11:29:44 PM
Do you plan to make all those imports eventually? I voted for Haggar, but I would be thrilled for Arthur, Lightan, Beat, Luffy, and many other choices in that poll. All of them are just so good and need their spot in Brawl (:

Of course, take your time, I'm not asking for anything.
I could say just the same, word by word. Obviously I can wait days, weeks, even months, but... I can't choose, hehe.

I'm a SEGA fan so I asked how to extract models from Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing since I wanted to have characters not done yet like NiGHTS, Ulala, Beat, Alex Kidd, Ryo, etc., and I got the answer, but knowing I'm an extreme n00b yet (I know nothing about rigging nowadays, so I was planning to learn it on summer when I had the time), so if you plan to extract and rig them (or some of them) I would to help you somehow, like proposing the characters to be over or helping with the moveset plans just in case you want to do PSAs for them. I know a n00b like me could be zero help but I think it's the minimal I can do to thanking you.

Excuse my English, please, and thank you in advance for even thinking of making these characters.

Yo, Gold Lightan is the [censored] in TvC. He is my favorite character.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.