GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Loghrus on May 08, 2012, 01:00:25 AM
As himself would say, huzzah!  :af:

so, how is Gold Lightan doing? Just asking, the fact the he would be in his real size certainly got my attention to this project.

lol hes doing good...i just gotta rig his fingers
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 08, 2012, 01:01:10 AM
lol hes doing good...i just gotta rig his fingers

Nice, IIRC he is over Ganon, right?

I hope he looks fine in game even being gigantic lol

only problem i see with GL are his colisions, they usually get weird when making a character very big, look at KJP's rex...

Quote from: gamma kid on May 08, 2012, 08:31:29 AM
only problem i see with GL are his colisions, they usually get weird when making a character very big, look at KJP's rex...

well thats cuz the trex isnt really fitted to yoshis collisions since it uses an entirely ne boneset all together

anyway sorry for the arthur not being here right away as i decided to make a version of him using the the axe as an alt
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

no , the problem is that the hitboxes are literally boxes, or spheres, not sure, so they dont match a character's polygons 100%
and u know what happens with 15% if u make the thing bigger, right?
that it keeps being 15% for the character being, but compared with original size characters it may blow up to a 50%misfit...
idk if i explained myself all that good >.<

Quote from: gamma kid on May 08, 2012, 11:01:11 PM
no , the problem is that the hitboxes are literally boxes, or spheres, not sure, so they dont match a character's polygons 100%
and u know what happens with 15% if u make the thing bigger, right?
that it keeps being 15% for the character being, but compared with original size characters it may blow up to a 50%misfit...
idk if i explained myself all that good >.<

well only time will tell.....any way arthur is released
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Arthur looks awesome! Nice job!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Arthur is amazing! would it be too much to ask for a helmetless version?

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 09, 2012, 12:02:55 AM
Arthur is amazing! would it be too much to ask for a helmetless version?

ummmm maybe for a recolor pack or somthing in the future ill do that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

how's banjo coming along? did u decide over who he'll be yet?

*maybe NSFW*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


have respect to this dawg here. lol

Amazing as always man, Arthur is one of my favorite Capcom characters and was done perfectly.

As things stand right now, I won't finish re-texturing Megaman.

If you fix the problems on him I noted that can be easily fixed, and maybe fix the hole in the area between his legs (not requiring that you do so in order for me to do it. Though it would be nice). Then I'll finish him. Cause right now. He needs a little improvement.

He's still an awesome model though. Same with Bass, but like with Megaman. I won't touch him unless some of the things with his model that was mentioned are fixed.

I'm not trying to be a brat or anything, I just love Mega Man a lot. Like you do, and it's because of that, that I've seemed to have been exaggerating with my critiques of them. I just want them to look their best, and nothing more.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

After reading some comments that were said, I decided to plead the 5th.

Quote from: Velen on May 09, 2012, 04:18:10 PM
As things stand right now, I won't finish re-texturing Megaman.

If you fix the problems on him I noted that can be easily fixed, and maybe fix the hole in the area between his legs (not requiring that you do so in order for me to do it. Though it would be nice). Then I'll finish him. Cause right now. He needs a little improvement.

He's still an awesome model though. Same with Bass, but like with Megaman. I won't touch him unless some of the things with his model that was mentioned are fixed.

I'm not trying to be a brat or anything, I just love Mega Man a lot. Like you do, and it's because of that, that I've seemed to have been exaggerating with my critiques of them. I just want them to look their best, and nothing more.

i fixed most of the uv issues and also edited the helmet a bit, i also made the shoulder stuff more accurate

sadly, it wont export now :/

but i´ll find a way
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?