GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 12, 2012, 11:25:52 PM
You're not supposed to use the size mods with P:M, the motion files included with P:M Demo 2 are meant to not be changed. If you're gonna use him with P:M, you can't use with the size mod, if you decide to remove or use a different setup that doesn't use P:M's codes then you can use the size mod. o:

On another note, Bass looks pretty great man, def getting him. Making recolors soon, maybe you should reserve them for me? ;D

lol yea sure you can make recolors

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 12, 2012, 10:51:22 PM
Bass looks veeeery nice. Hes another custom, right?

If you dont wanna be a pest, then stop spamming his thread. Theres a Help section for a reason

lol yep hes custom

Quote from: Haseyo on May 12, 2012, 11:05:35 PM
Love the Bass.EXE, friends are stoked to play on Monday. I was getting worried you'd cancel it ^^;

lol i never cancel my custom models...like mallow is still in works its just dot has to learn how to make cloud like textures
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Took your picture from the front and made a CSP, if anyone wants.



That has to be my favorite version.

The caped cloak makes him look badass. (The one above)

Yeah I used the caped version as well.

Although I'm sure Edna would get the plain versioin.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Haseyo on May 13, 2012, 01:06:23 AM
Yeah I used the caped version as well.

Although I'm sure Edna would get the plain versioin.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Haha.
I love "The Incredibles"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I used to watch that movie twice a day once it came out on DVD.

Now we just need one more .EXE boss to have a full FFA .EXE fight.


We need a bad-ass Zero.EXE :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Bass.EXE looks incredible!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Haseyo on May 13, 2012, 01:29:16 AM
Yus. Force Nano on board.

He better look nothing like his game model either.

Base it off his official art. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Everyone should band together and make this happen.




my next umvc3 hack....Its felicia...lets face it my vault needs more girl characters on it so i chose her but my original plan was over sonic due to her moveset but....sonics foot bone was like 10 feet in the air so i had to chose who had the next closest moveset and that was shiek...so she is goin over shiek..rigged fingers though..idk since her fingers are way bigger than shieks...but i shall try to rig them


inb4fapping
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Wouldn't Wolf also be a good option, with all the slashing normals and etc? DSX8's Wolverine was pretty fine, proving that human characters wouldn't look so strange with his boneset.

Buy anyway, that's really awesome man, the Vault needs more Darkstalkers. I know she is going to be epic.

Quote from: Loghrus on May 14, 2012, 02:51:01 AM
Wouldn't Wolf also be a good option, with all the slashing normals and etc? DSX8's Wolverine was pretty fine, proving that human characters wouldn't look so strange with his boneset.

Buy anyway, that's really awesome man, the Vault needs more Darkstalkers. I know she is going to be epic.

lol yea wolf would work kinda but that voice....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 14, 2012, 03:00:12 AM
lol yea wolf would work kinda but that voice....

nothing worst then Sonic, imo xD

I always thought you hackers never really considered the voice as a big deal while chosing a character. For me, I turn their voices off during gameplay, so it isn't a problem, and I think a lot of people do that, cause yeah, almost any imported character in the Vault have a similar voice to the original lol