Super Mario 64 Moveset Hack: Back in the Works, got SM64 Mario & Luigi working!!

Started by StupidMarioFan1, November 04, 2011, 12:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you guys want the most in v5.0?

Remade Animations of most if not all of the ones in the moveset
4 (9.1%)
All A Attacks Completed
0 (0%)
All Specials Completed
1 (2.3%)
All Item-related things Completed
0 (0%)
Only SM64 Imported Models
0 (0%)
Slightly Updated SFX Pack with sounds that weren't in the Melee Mario voice pack
1 (2.3%)
Figure out how to get a working Vanish Cap mode
2 (4.5%)
Give the Cap Powers a Time Limit if you can
5 (11.4%)
Hey look I'm a [censored] and I'm going to say for you STMF1 to give up on this thing
1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to flash inivisible when hurt and flash metal when electricuted
1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to play a different animation when dead in a Stamina Match
0 (0%)
MUST HAVE ABILITY TO DIE FROM TOXIC GAS IN MOVESET
0 (0%)
The Hidden Triple Jump from Yoshi after getting 120 Power Stars when having 120% damage
3 (6.8%)
A FUKING WORKING FINAL SMASH DOMIT STMF1!!! :rage:
19 (43.2%)
Mario/Luigi to fall asleep after not moving for 30 secs
1 (2.3%)
Dude that SM64 Mario import is looking so great, you've improved a lot throughout this year! I expect v5.0 to look just as good!! ;D
6 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

I'm ecxited for the new version StupidMariofan1! I want to throw in a Super Mario Adventures video from Youtube so it can remind the others for the new version: Super Mario Adventures Episode 1
It's-a me! Mariofan!

You my friend just introduced me to another great series I'l wathc over and over again. ;D
And I need to work on this moveset, good thing I planned on working on it right after I work on my SM64 Hack. My SM64 Mario Bros will be the main models for this moveset to get even more acurate. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mariofan224 on November 10, 2012, 09:28:32 PMThanks for the compliment, stupidmariofan, in fact i think i'll just whip up another episode: Super Mario Adventures Episode 2
Well since it doesn't have anything important to the moveset, you should probably take down that second vid before a moderator or someone starts yelling at you. And I had gone and watched all the episodes after I saw the first episode. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The SM64 V0.5 moveset sounds awesome! Just make sure the final smash doesn't freeze the game this time lol
It's-a me! Mariofan!

Quote from: Mariofan224 on November 10, 2012, 10:23:51 PMThe SM64 V5.0 moveset sounds awesome! Just make sure the final smash doesn't freeze the game this time lol
Fixed. lol
Anyways, I'll try, I need to figure out what vontower did that made his Cape Mario v2's FS freeze the game, since that moveset was the base of v1.0.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

How far did you get StupidMarioFan? it's been awhile
It's-a me! Mariofan!

No where, I should probably start working on the moveset before this thread gets pushed off the first page again.
Well I did have this much done on the updated model over a month ago.


If you compare it to the one I released on the vault, you'll notice that Mario's face, upper torso, and hat are now smooth. I'll make bone edits so the hands will change in the animations, and v5.0 and up will be using this WIP updated SM64 Mario (and Luigi) as the main models. I'm also going to import the SM64 Pipe instead of just using the texture on the Brawl one, and I have gotten quite a bit of ideas on how to use some of SM64 Mario's animations for the moveset, like when throwing, he'll be doing the animations for swinging Bowser (who will actually have his translations for the Thrown aniamtions so his tail will be in Mario's hand and every one else will be held by an inivisible tail), I also have animations be reused for lots of things, like the Punch animations will be used for grabbing an enemy, picking up an item, throwing an item, and so on. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 21, 2012, 01:44:29 AMI must tail throw Bowser in brawl :srs:
It'll be a pain in my ass to aniamte though, since I need to finger out exactly how the thrown and throw animations are done correctly. Plus there is this part of having to look at Mario's animations in SM64 frame by frame, at different angles, and to try to time mine correctly. It'll be a long while before v5.0 is released because if anything I want atleast the attacks, throws, and specials done by then, and then maybe work on item related things later since I'll have to severally improvise on those beside picking them up and throwing them. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

man, i was awesome at sm64
beat the game with 16 stars... on a real console
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

take ur time SMF1, we go by your schedule of hacking. :)
@KnightMario: damn! that's pretty good dude. ;D

Get ready for awesomeness, with a side of majority of polygons are white in BrawlBox not in-game! :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For those wondering about these new hands, this is a version that is to be used with Machinima making...and PSAs that might have Mario making those hands. I'll do SM64 Luigi (remember that he is a model hack of Mario by Staraxxon, not in the original game) as well, and that I'll edit both to have just the original five hands (two closed, two open, right peace sign) to work with this Moveset.
I am toying with weither or not to make a Brawl Mario/Luigi and True Mario/Luigi model that works with the moveset, like actually give them mulitple hands or just have the finger bones' animation data so any Mario model will work. I'd save memory if I get rid of the finger bones and other bones that won't be animated, but I don't know if everyone would mind only using the SM64 Bros with this.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

YO SMF1!
Tell them that the 2nd to last poll option happened to be MY idea... (like edit the poll)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on December 22, 2012, 12:44:38 AMYO SMF1! Tell them that the 2nd to last poll option happened to be MY idea... (like edit the poll)
I thanked you for giving me the idea a while back in the spoiler that contains some progress and information on v5.0 back on the first page, and don't worry you'll be thanked again in the description when I release v5.0. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.