ForOhFor's Model Imports [Minecraft's Steve V2 released!]

Started by ForOhFor Error, November 04, 2011, 01:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 04, 2011, 01:41:55 AM Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 04:16:15 PM by ForOhFor Error
Check out my tutorial on windwaker models:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36136.0

Worked out all of my issues, now I just have to practice weighting!

Releases:

Minecraft Steve V2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QTDwztzVY
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24376&Moderated=All

Minecraft Steve V1

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23802&Moderated=All

Previews:
None right now.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

this is [censored]ing awsome! cant wait for it!how could i forgot about phantom ganon xD hey whne its done you give me permision to make recolors of him?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Vitinho on November 04, 2011, 01:51:07 AM
this is [censored]ing awsome! cant wait for it!how could i forgot about phantom ganon xD hey whne its done you give me permision to make recolors of him?

Sure, but he's far from done, mind you.
BTW, I obtained the model from the game itself. The ripping process is pretty easy.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on November 04, 2011, 01:56:43 AM
Sure, but he's far from done, mind you.
BTW, I obtained the model from the game itself. The ripping process is pretty easy.
niice. did you rip the model with a polygon "screenshot" while running on a emulator or through hexing of the game files directly?

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on November 04, 2011, 01:56:43 AM
Sure, but he's far from done, mind you.
BTW, I obtained the model from the game itself. The ripping process is pretty easy.
can u tell me how u did it? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ramonM64 on November 04, 2011, 02:02:44 AM
niice. did you rip the model with a polygon "screenshot" while running on a emulator or through hexing of the game files directly?
Hexing. Well, I didn't do manual hexing, but I extracted game resource files and converted them with a program I found...

Quote from: DSX8 on November 04, 2011, 02:03:43 AM
can u tell me how u did it? O.o
I'll make a tutorial eventually.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

yawp.. i dont know about you but i get a headache after lookin at a wall of text for too long.. that program saved you a massive headache.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on November 04, 2011, 02:16:55 AM
Hexing. Well, I didn't do manual hexing, but I extracted game resource files and converted them with a program I found...
I'll make a tutorial eventually.
aight cool, cant wait for it then! so wat games does that program work for anyways?

Quote from: ramonM64 on November 04, 2011, 02:23:20 AM
yawp.. i dont know about you but i get a headache after lookin at a wall of text for too long.. that program saved you a massive headache.
^ agree'd xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 04, 2011, 02:24:18 AM
aight cool, cant wait for it then! so wat games does that program work for anyways?
Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and possibly Mario Sunshine.
And really, It's 3 programs. 2 to get it into a format the third can read, and then export to a 3ds file.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

1.) It says Import Model
2.) That's looking pretty great! Can't wait! ^-^

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 04, 2011, 03:02:44 AM
1.) It says Import Model
2.) That's looking pretty great! Can't wait! ^-^
1. I'm fully aware, I just used Google Translate.
2. Thanks!

FC: 2191-7379-6272

November 14, 2011, 09:47:50 PM #12 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:49:58 PM by ForOhFor Error

Comes with full skin customization (The texturing was tough, but you should be able to use your minecraft skins almost as is). Doing it because the weighting should be simple :p
Over link, coming soon with a full pack.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Oh, it comes with a free Diamond Sword!

Cool!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

And the diamond can easily change to any of the other tier swords. It's just 2 textures...

FC: 2191-7379-6272