ForOhFor's Model Imports [Minecraft's Steve V2 released!]

Started by ForOhFor Error, November 04, 2011, 01:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on November 14, 2011, 09:47:50 PM

Comes with full skin customization (The texturing was tough, but you should be able to use your minecraft skins almost as is). Doing it because the weighting should be simple :p
Over link, coming soon with a full pack.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! :D I look forward to this
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I plan on swapping out all of link's articles as well - the obvious bow art replacement, but there are others I want to do as well

(can anyone say PORK BOOMERANG?)

FC: 2191-7379-6272

porkchop for boomerang and tnt for bomb? pig for Navi?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was thinking an Ender Eye, actually :p
Anyway, I'll work on this more tomorrow. Right now I'm exhausted.

Stupid Mondays.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Does the model allow for the outer-head part of the skin, and armour?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

No. That might come later, but I doubt it. it requires some modification to the texture, including transparency, so... sorry, but no.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Fair enough.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on November 14, 2011, 09:47:50 PM

Comes with full skin customization (The texturing was tough, but you should be able to use your minecraft skins almost as is). Doing it because the weighting should be simple :p
Over link, coming soon with a full pack.
No freaking way! You actually put him in Brawl?! XD
I'm SO putting my skin over this :laugh:


Link :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Minecraft gets released today, it would sure be wacky is this hack came out the same day.  Hint:  that means do it.

November 18, 2011, 10:56:02 PM #28 Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:01:04 PM by ForOhFor Error
Guess who has no thumbs and is perfectly rigged and weighted?

This Guy!

Left to do:
-Get the sword to appear/disappear at the right times.
-METAL

After that, I'll release him and start work on the pack.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Looks Great! :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.