Naru's Mod Madhouse: Kokari (Okami Wii) Now on Vault! Shikumaru Next!

Started by Naruto200Man, November 06, 2011, 02:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So I'm playing okami and I get myself an interesting idea.

I say to myself "Hey, these weapons would look cool in brawl!" :3

So I got me an Okami ISO and used the ungodly complex ripping methods and found a bunch of files :3

And so now we have the first of these fun ideas, Ike with the Thunder Strike Glaive :D

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28776

Notes: This will eventually come with a mini-psa to change his specials and smashes and his directional ground A moves. I also know the eyes are messed up so don't complain about those. I will fix those when I can get them working right on my computer.

Also, another important update on my naruto related stuff.
I'm kinda disappointed that people got in a rush and decided to make their own psa for rock lee :srs:
I have said thousands of times that I was going to wait for PSA + Brawlbox to make it! You're welcome to make your own but it just kinda peeved me off a bit since it was sort of my idea in the first place :/

Aniverge is going to be helping me with the PSA once he finishes Sasuke and Mario. I don't know how long it's going to take, but with the two of us working together it shouldn't take too long.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5075&Moderated=0

Cool, Hinata over Zelda. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

November 06, 2011, 02:57:52 AM #2 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:01:05 AM by xZedkiel
Why Tsunade on Ike?.. O__o

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 06, 2011, 02:57:52 AM
Why Tsunade in Ike.. O__o

Because I could port her over to anyone in brawl with the rel porter code. *facepalm*

As for Kisame being on ike, well.....I think it's obvious XD

And yes, Hinata is on Zelda because of one thing XD
I could simply change the down B animation to her activating the byakugan. Hinata will be over Sheik as well because of this =3 Easy psa shortcut lol

If you're wondering why her legs are spread out that way, it's to make the envelope editing on the legs/feet that much easier. Mainly the problems with having the left leg sometimes influencing the right leg. She will be re-t posed after the envelope editing is finished.

Just a quick notice, I will be going on a cruise tomorrow, and I won't be back until probably late friday night. And no, I'm not joking, I'm seriously going on a cruise. I shall return with lots of pictures to share =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 06, 2011, 03:09:56 AM
Because I could port her over to anyone in brawl with the rel porter code. *facepalm*

As for Kisame being on ike, well.....I think it's obvious XD

And yes, Hinata is on Zelda because of one thing XD
I could simply change the down B animation to her activating the byakugan. Hinata will be over Sheik as well because of this =3 Easy psa shortcut lol

If you're wondering why her legs are spread out that way, it's to make the envelope editing on the legs/feet that much easier. Mainly the problems with having the left leg sometimes influencing the right leg. She will be re-t posed after the envelope editing is finished.

Just a quick notice, I will be going on a cruise tomorrow, and I won't be back until probably late friday night. And no, I'm not joking, I'm seriously going on a cruise. I shall return with lots of pictures to share =3
But why port her with a .rel, when you can put her anywhere?

*shrug*

I guess cause Ikes bones are almost as tall as her, Ganondorf is actually one of the tallest.

By the way, all of the Kunai that the CON characters hold? Yeah, I'm rigging those polygons to the have N bones =3

So I would appreciate it if someone posted the code (for a normal psa) to make some polygons visible or not.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 06, 2011, 03:23:28 AM
*shrug*

I guess cause Ikes bones are almost as tall as her, Ganondorf is actually one of the tallest.

By the way, all of the Kunai that the CON characters hold? Yeah, I'm rigging those polygons to the have N bones =3

So I would appreciate it if someone posted the code (for a normal psa) to make some polygons visible or not.
dont think there are codes like that but you can easily just make the bones disapear in certain animations so its not that bad
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank Zeus somebody is importing Naruto characters :af:
0818-5827-9153

[censored] I got all excited because I thought you were making Hinata from Rival Schools....

Small update, top n has been rigged sucsessfully on Hinata =3
Now on to the other two hundred something bones that Zelda has :l

Ohhh Could you Please please please do Kagura from Con Rev 3 she is my absolute fave and on Zero Suit :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can only import models where I can delete all the extra polygons (for the "toon" black outlines that they have) and still have all of the character left. That's why I had to take Anko off my importing list T-T

I was thinking of doing Kagura at some point, although not over ZSS, mainly because the tiny as [censored] psa limit she has. If she can be imported into max and have all the extra polygons removed I might add her to my list.

Since she essentially has no hair to rig, I'll probably put her over someone with lots of articals and psa room. (Probably Snake )

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 12, 2011, 08:14:13 PM
I can only import models where I can delete all the extra polygons (for the "toon" black outlines that they have) and still have all of the character left. That's why I had to take Anko off my importing list T-T

I was thinking of doing Kagura at some point, although not over ZSS, mainly because the tiny as [censored] psa limit she has. If she can be imported into max and have all the extra polygons removed I might add her to my list.

Since she essentially has no hair to rig, I'll probably put her over someone with lots of articals and psa room. (Probably Snake )
well i didnt exactly plan on psaing her i just wanted the model but yea and i had her model at one point and i tried to get rid of that toon outline and i couldnt figure out how so i hope you can
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wont neji be hard on lucario since the fingers are weird with lucario to edit or model imports dont have that problem
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]