Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Quote from: Mariodk on January 29, 2012, 05:34:21 PM
Video coming soon to see the models in action(with see buu moveset)
Yay a video!!! I will love to Play as super buu, but im most hyped about gotenks vs super buu! Thats an epic episode and first DB episode i ever seen

The Buus are looking great man. I could try making brawl style textures for them if you want, I might need the .max files too just in case I have to edit the UVs.

Though I've been busy lately and don't know how soon I can do them though, so if someone else wants to do it they can if they want.

Quote from: Batman Beyond on January 29, 2012, 05:38:54 PMThe Buus are looking great man. I could try making brawl style textures for them if you want, I might need the .max files too just in case I have to edit the UVs. Though I've been busy lately and don't know how soon I can do them though, so if someone else wants to do it they can if they want.
sure i can send you the max  soon:D
also before i send you all the .max  you dont have to worry about the 3rd. leg for the majin buus that one is for the side-B(ground) so it can be oneslot (for non kid buu moveset users is it easy to just remove that leg)

also i still have to make dmg/blinking faces for the majin buus but will do that after texture
Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rF1GYqlDA

edit again: Fat buu will maybe be over Wario
and not DDD
1. cuz i just hate DDD and never using it 2. it will be awesome if fat buu ride on bikes/fart and stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 29, 2012, 05:41:59 PM
sure i can send you the max  soon:D
also before i send you all the .max  you dont have to worry about the 3rd. leg for the majin buus that one is for the side-B(ground) so it can be oneslot (for non kid buu moveset users is it easy to just remove that leg)

also i still have to make dmg/blinking faces for the majin buus but will do that after texture
Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rF1GYqlDA

edit again: Fat buu will maybe be over Wario
and not DDD
1. cuz i just hate DDD and never using it 2. it will be awesome if fat buu ride on bikes/fart and
stuff
Wario will be a good replacement for fat buu! Also i saw the models in action they Are great!

its not better if super buu was on c. falcon and only kid buu on lucario cuz the size of super buu?

Quote from: WEEGEE_PLUS on January 31, 2012, 12:54:00 AM
its not better if super buu was on c. falcon and only kid buu on lucario cuz the size of super buu?
The Kid Buu PSA fits and looks really nicely together with the Buu models
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

but the lucario boneset is realy weird for characters that are taller and bigger than him, not?

Fat buu over wario will be awesome cuz i like ddd and wario not much. also there is a vertex of fat buu over ddd at all, without hammer, and without it, its look very weird at all. AT ALL. So cool.

Quote from: WEEGEE_PLUS on January 31, 2012, 05:12:19 AMFat buu over wario will be awesome cuz i like ddd and wario not much. also there is a vertex of fat buu over ddd at all, without hammer, and without it, its look very weird at all. AT ALL. So cool.
why you 2x post you can just edit

anyway super buus is over lucario cuz of many moves from Kid buu moveset fits too and the resize mode also work beside super buu is not same size as CP he is even bigger he is alittle bigger then ganondorf
just see here: http://youtu.be/HGz6dVVVeBU?t=2m59s

so if over CF or ganondorf he was anyway needing a resize mode

also:
Quote from: Mariodk on January 31, 2012, 10:12:44 AMi wont release super buu/kid buu before he gets a good HD/brawlstyled texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 31, 2012, 07:06:13 AM
why you 2x post you can just edit

anyway super buus is over lucario cuz of many moves from Kid buu moveset fits too and the resize mode also work beside super buu is not same size as CP he is even bigger he is alittle bigger then ganondorf
just see here: http://youtu.be/HGz6dVVVeBU?t=2m59s

so if over CF or ganondorf he was anyway needing a resize mode

also:
Thanks! I promise that i won't bother you anymore. oh, one last thing: the moveset is the same as kid buu?

no problems
anyway i do a poll soon for next model import :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


´Dr. mario will have been on Poll but if i can´t fix SSj3 Mario´s eyes i can´t fix Dr. mario´s so it will be waste of time if i rig him and gets the same problem again
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


first to 10 i will tell the secrets
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later