Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Hey. MarioDK I can brawl style those textures for you. It's easy. :)

Quote from: Hotness on January 31, 2012, 08:42:06 PMHey. MarioDK I can brawl style those textures for you. It's easy. :)
new user
non hacks in BV
no proof that you can make good texture

something tells me you just wanted buu before others and not do brawl styled texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey mariodk why do you want a brawl styled texture i think its better without it like melee
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

That's because I'm very strict about my psa's and textures.
I dont upload my hacks because I don't want people to have them.
If you don't believe me, then don't give me all the buu's. Just give me one. I'll texture it and show you.

And personally I agree. It looks just fine without it. I don't get why EVERY import has to be brawl styled. It's not like you'll notice it in game or care about it.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on January 31, 2012, 09:19:38 PMhey mariodk why do you want a brawl styled texture i think its better without it like melee
cuz brawl styled texture make a char. fits even better for brawl+ its awesome

and even Melee is alittle HD looking too just see Mario from melee and Mario from a other game on a gamecude game

also i inc. both texture and even with a black outflit for the not brawl styled buus
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok i just tell the secret anyway

the one over ness is one who looks alot like on in my avvy and with a stick that can gets longer
the one over Ike is the number one hyperactive Knucklehead who is in a team with a Emo
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 31, 2012, 09:23:53 PM
cuz brawl styled texture make a char. fits even better for brawl+ its awesome

and even Melee is alittle HD looking too just see Mario from melee and Mario from a other game on a gamecude game

also i inc. both texture and even with a black outflit for the not brawl styled buus
I agree with you man. But how do you give a hack a brawl texture?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on January 31, 2012, 10:00:54 PMI agree with you man. But how do you give a hack a brawl texture?
like as give a hack a recolour from red to blue or something like that but i am noob at texturing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 31, 2012, 09:58:05 PM
ok i just tell the secret anyway

the one over ness is one who looks alot like on in my avvy and with a stick that can gets longer
the one over Ike is the number one hyperactive Knucklehead who is in a team with a Emo
Kid Goku!! :D And I don't know the other one.

Quote from: Teinchi23 on January 31, 2012, 10:10:18 PMKid Goku!! :D And I don't know the other one.
Young naruto is the other
who else is called for the number one hyperactive knucklehead (i know i dont say ninja)
and is team with a emo= sasuke
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 31, 2012, 10:11:50 PM
Young naruto is the other
who else is called for the number one hyperactive knucklehead (i know i dont say ninja)
and is team with a emo= sasuke
Lol, sorry. I don't know much about naruto. :D

*Waits patiently on kid Goku*

Thats a project I'm very much looking forward to.

Quote from: Mariodk on January 31, 2012, 09:23:53 PM
cuz brawl styled texture make a char. fits even better for brawl+ its awesome

and even Melee is alittle HD looking too just see Mario from melee and Mario from a other game on a gamecude game

also i inc. both texture and even with a black outflit for the not brawl styled buus
it does make it look good and melee does have an HD style to it and thats the reason i like melee textures
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

if you compare the size and the quality of melee and brawl textures, melee is superior in both. serious!

I would say you should finish that Gotenks PSA once and for all, before working on the models. But that's just my opinion. However, if you aren't gonna do the PSA next, then I would love to see GT Kid Goku, and his SSJ4 Transformation.