BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Status update: rigging skirt, just finished waist. Still have to rig fingers and wrists.
Then I should be mostly done.

Delete the right ponytail and retexture to make Neru outfit? =D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


She looks pretty good. What about ZSS' other ponytail bones, are her pigtails rigged to them too?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 15, 2012, 07:41:59 PM
She looks pretty good. What about ZSS' other ponytail bones, are her pigtails rigged to them too?

Yeah

Okay. Seems pretty complete to me. Can't wait till she's finished, lol.

All that's left now are the wrists and fingers.

I attempted rigging the hair on the side of her face to ZSS' front hair bones, but it looked too funky and weird when rotated so I just left em static. It's better that way lol

Also, I tried exporting a test DAE but it wouldn't export without crashing/stalling 3ds max infinitely. Hopefully I can fix that...


Hype.......  :happy:

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 16, 2012, 06:35:34 PM
All that's left now are the wrists and fingers.

I attempted rigging the hair on the side of her face to ZSS' front hair bones, but it looked too funky and weird when rotated so I just left em static. It's better that way lol

Also, I tried exporting a test DAE but it wouldn't export without crashing/stalling 3ds max infinitely. Hopefully I can fix that...

I hope so too, darn it. :oshi: Well, best of luck, dude. ;D


Finish dem thumbs!!!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2012, 06:49:19 AM
Just the thumbs left!
lol

LOL are you serious? ;D That's awesome! Hope you were able to fix that export problem though. D:

Yeah well I finished the thumbs last night.

Now I have to make the eyes use SRT0 because the iris & pupil are a seperate element from the white part of the eye atm.

I'll also work on exporting it cuz it still crashes when I try DAE or FBX

I hope you're able to fix that export glitch thingy. It wou;d suck if that prevented her from being made at all. D:

News from him early(like hours earlier):
She works in game but he just needs to optimize her to release her.
Also, he said she'd probably be out possibly tomorrow morning.