BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


Many days rigging a model, that's why your imports has better quality than mines, I take like 4 hours to import a model hehe.

HYPE!!!! I need that singer in Brawl!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


August 19, 2012, 05:51:30 AM #814 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:23:50 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SmashClash on August 19, 2012, 02:31:49 AM
News from him early(like hours earlier):
She works in game but he just needs to optimize her to release her.
Also, he said she'd probably be out possibly tomorrow morning.

Probably not tomorrow morning, I was gone longer than I thought I would be today...

Not gonna rush anything

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 19, 2012, 05:51:30 AM
Probably not tomorrow morning, I was gone longer than I thought I would be today...

Not gonna rush anything
K. Shouldn't be too long.

Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on August 19, 2012, 02:39:03 AM
Many days rigging a model, that's why your imports has better quality than mines, I take like 4 hours to import a model hehe.

but you don't have any imports :-\


oh lol, enough off-topic, now release something! :srs:




haha I am so shameless, I dont care about doing something really detailed, as long as my imports doesnt have horrible deformations is ok for me


Rigging needs some fixing up (like that label on the arm sleeve) cuz, amazingly enough, this is the first time I've been able to preview my rig with animations.
Went through SO MUCH TROUBLESHOOTING to get her to import correctly, but now I've learned the process.
It's cuz I edited the model so much to fit the bone tree that I couldn't import it properly at first.



Also, she looks kinda pale. Is Miku supposed to be pale? :srs: I might darken her skin up just a little bit :srs: