BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

So now similar anime characters can use that hair shader! :V
Yay and good job.(I'm on my Wii cuz my iTouch and Computer got taken away/I can't use it)
:rage:

Random question from a noob:
How can you tell Brawlbox to make the hair float like that? Anything I add to a model stays as still as stone. I haven't seen any tutorials on that anywhere...
Now available in blue.

I think it's because the hair bones are affected by the game's physics.

August 20, 2012, 09:46:16 PM #843 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:47:56 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 20, 2012, 09:43:54 PM
Random question from a noob:
How can you tell Brawlbox to make the hair float like that? Anything I add to a model stays as still as stone. I haven't seen any tutorials on that anywhere...

I rigged the pigtails to ZSS' ponytail bones, which are affected by physics.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 20, 2012, 09:21:57 PM
So now similar anime characters can use that hair shader! :V

INDEED


Quote from: Haseyo on August 20, 2012, 09:50:01 PM
I am mad hyped for her :srs:

As am I, bud. :D She just looks really well-done, this guy knows how to produce a quality import.



Is there any way to tell Brawlbox that specific bones are affected by physics?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 20, 2012, 09:51:04 PMAs am I, bud. :D She just looks really well-done, this guy knows how to produce a quality import.
^ Also, this.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 20, 2012, 09:55:03 PM

Is there any way to tell Brawlbox that specific bones are affected by physics?
^ Also, this.

Not yet, unfortunately. :/
When it is though, I believe one-slot physics edits might be possible.

Quote from: Haseyo on August 20, 2012, 09:50:01 PM
I am mad hyped for her :srs:
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 20, 2012, 09:51:04 PM
As am I, bud. :D She just looks really well-done, this guy knows how to produce a quality import.

Thanks XD

I remember someone was going to use a stage (well, MV) from a Project DIVA on PSP (Yellow, iirc). I think it was cancelled though :(


Quote from: Haseyo on August 20, 2012, 10:08:16 PM
I remember someone was going to use a stage (well, MV) from a Project DIVA on PSP (Yellow, iirc). I think it was cancelled though :(

Crud, that would have been nice. :/

Oh, well. :P Still hyped for the import. ;D

I am so excited for Miku that I am considering on making calcium over DK soon (you know, so Miku has a natural rival to fight with)

And will Calcium also have a PSA to fight against mine? lol

August 21, 2012, 01:53:32 AM #852 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:54:26 AM by Vampiro Canadiense
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 21, 2012, 01:49:00 AM
And will Calcium also have a PSA to fight against mine? lol
I would actually like to make one, I hate DK's FS




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on August 21, 2012, 01:53:32 AM
I would actually like to make one, I hate DK's FS

I know, it's so... weird. Donkey Konga wasn't that great anyways. :P




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


creepy and tabuu you typed inside the quote lol

anyway I may or may not make LAT Miku over Peach after working on Ikaros for a while after this is released.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...since some people like LAT models better and wanted Miku over Peach too.

Also, Konata was pretty much done and idk what happened to Enigmatic, so I'll fix that up and bit and import it soon too.