BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2012, 10:56:05 PM
lolwtf

If Miku is ported over Ness, did you change the bone references in the PSA?

Or is that one of those lazy-and-not-cool rel port thingies. :>.>:

Oh, no, it's a good-ol'-fashioned OpenSA port. ;D

And yes. Well, someone else did.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 23, 2012, 10:59:10 PM
Oh, no, it's a good-ol'-fashioned OpenSA port. ;D

And yes. Well, someone else did.

Huh. Well I'm out of ideas since the VIS0s control the faces anyway lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2012, 11:03:14 PM
Huh. Well I'm out of ideas since the VIS0s control the faces anyway lol

Excedpt I can't understand why it doesn't affect that face. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 23, 2012, 11:04:11 PM
Excedpt I can't understand why it doesn't affect that face. :P

So you double checked the object vis bone reference to the half blink face and you checked the VIS0s to make sure they actually modify the visibility of the half blink face? Are you using ZSS' default VIS0s?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2012, 11:08:36 PM
So you double checked the object vis bone reference to the half blink face and you checked the VIS0s to make sure they actually modify the visibility of the half blink face? Are you using ZSS' default VIS0s?

No, actually, I created it from scratch using the new BB.

And okay, so I'll need to get that PAC re-checked then. Maybe some of the bone indexes were changed wrong.

I've noticed some things on Miku...
Her upper lip is barely there, therefore it looks like she has an underbite jaw. her upper needs to be more out like an anime character's, as an example.
Also, her leek needs smoothened normals as in you can see the polygonal faces on the short leg of it.

I'm only saying this to point it out, or if one day you want to update it. I've only just had the chance to view it in-game.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 28, 2012, 09:13:40 PM
I've noticed some things on Miku...
Her upper lip is barely there, therefore it looks like she has an underbite jaw. her upper needs to be more out like an anime character's, as an example.
Also, her leek needs smoothened normals as in you can see the polygonal faces on the short leg of it.

I'm only saying this to point it out, or if one day you want to update it. I've only just had the chance to view it in-game.

Thanks for the feedback.

There are many, many things I'd like to update on Miku already.
I'd list them out, but then you'd notice them easier. lol

I plan on updating Yoko and Miku with updates to their models and rigs after the tristripper is working.

Ok, cool.
Will you then give Miku a body(stomach area) so when she does an attack you won't see a stretched buttocks+invisibleness under her panties and dress-shirt? :af:

Quote from: SmashClash on August 28, 2012, 09:30:07 PM
Will you then give Miku a body(stomach area) so when she does an attack you won't see a stretched buttocks+invisibleness under her panties and dress-shirt? :af:

... :srs:

August 28, 2012, 09:37:12 PM #984 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:38:14 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SmashClash on August 28, 2012, 09:30:07 PM
Ok, cool.
Will you then give Miku a body(stomach area) so when she does an attack you won't see a stretched buttocks+invisibleness under her panties and dress-shirt? :af:

I actually had to do that because otherwise the body clipped through the clothing due to a lack of vertices (not that I couldn't ADD vertices, but I didn't want Miku to lag). You shouldn't be looking all the way up there anyway. :srs:

It was either no body where you can't see normally, or clipping all the time in broad daylight. I chose the first option lol

Like I said, updates when tristripper is working.

August 28, 2012, 09:37:29 PM #985 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:40:09 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 28, 2012, 09:32:24 PM
... :srs:
It does stretch when doing certain kickz, yo. :srs:

EDIT: @BlackJax-
K
I still like her. Oh, yeah, does she have moving eyes? I notice moving eyes on Yoko, but idk about Miku. The shaders are nice, btw.

Shiny Suit Sammy!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So yeah, just a random thing I did for the heck of it.
Not an import but I'll post it here anyway. :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28705

Yeah man! I don't know why they didn't do this in the first place. They made her suit look like rubber or something, while Falcon's got all the shine.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 08, 2012, 05:53:53 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

bite my shiny metal ass XD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh [censored]. Super sexy. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]