BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Shiny Suit Samus is sexy as hell!

Quote from: Pik on September 08, 2012, 06:23:33 AMYeah man! I don't know why they didn't do this in the first place. They made her suit look like rubber or something, while Falcon's got all the shine.

I fully agree with this.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28722

Hope you don't mind this little merge and touch I added on, Jax.

Kinda felt it was necessary.



If by "matter of time" you mean "5 minutes after you put it in the vault", then yeah.

Though I was lazy and didn't put it there til today.


Is there a way to fix the high contrast? The black alt looks fine, but the rest seem to suffer.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm not sure yet, I was trying to fix that but it was taking a while to figure it out.
I'll update it if I do fix it I guess.

Quote from: Pik on September 10, 2012, 12:32:11 AM
Is there a way to fix the high contrast? The black alt looks fine, but the rest seem to suffer.
I agree. The others do seem pretty bright.

I suspected you were behind all of this shinny suit sammy thing

Neru edit.
Trying to preserve the original rig as much as possible.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 18, 2012, 12:44:06 AMNeru! <3 I've been thinking about making a Miku recolor pack just for Tabuu's Miku PSA....good thing I don't have to make a yellow recolor. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 18, 2012, 12:45:06 AM


LOL @ writing inside the quote. XD

But seriousy? That is one sexy-ass Neru edit. You can still tell it's Miku, but of course, once you're done with it, we won't be able to tell. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 18, 2012, 02:21:20 AM
LOL @ writing inside the quote. XD

But seriousy? That is one sexy-ass Neru edit. You can still tell it's Miku, but of course, once you're done with it, we won't be able to tell. ;D
Well I posted in the WIP before, but I got lazy and copy and pasted my response to here. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 18, 2012, 02:24:43 AM
Well I posted in the WIP before, but I got lazy and copy and pasted my response to here. :P

Oh, okay. That makes a but more sense, now doesn't it? *slaps self*

BTW, my Miku PSA DOES need recolors. XD I'm glad you decided to make some. ;D

I just noticed something about Miku.....her "01" tattoo isn't on her upper left arm. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 18, 2012, 07:32:55 PM
I just noticed something about Miku.....her "01" tattoo isn't on her upper left arm. :srs:

I think it makes her look more "human". I personally like it.