BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

What sort if phone would it be? A modern smart phone, or one of thise flip ones?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Pik on December 02, 2012, 01:09:47 PM
What sort if phone would it be? A modern smart phone, or one of thise flip ones?
This type of phone:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neru is sexy. >___>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

lol

Ok, so Neru had a few rigging problems on her hands. Miku's right hand was completely unrigged (IDK why, I swear I rigged it) and the normals on her sleeve thingies and her collar were messed up. Yoko's ponytail wasn't rigged to the ponytail bones because I figured it would look weird back then.

So I fixed all of that.

For example:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll post an update on LST after all the downloads are updated, then I'll post a stream so you can watch me rig Purple Heart over Shiek.

Oh, and Jenny, Kagami, Konata, Gumi, and BRS are all either dropped or on extremely low priority right now.


I swear you rigged Yoko's ponytail...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Xaj on December 08, 2012, 10:59:29 PMOh, and Jenny, Kagami, Konata, Gumi, and BRS are all either dropped or on extremely low priority right now.
What about Ikaros? :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 08, 2012, 11:09:42 PM
What about Ikaros? :o

Ikaros is absolute top priority after I rig Purple Heart :O
IA follows after Ikaros.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 08, 2012, 11:08:56 PM
I swear you rigged Yoko's ponytail...

Nope, when you run it clips through her legs.

Quote from: Xaj on December 08, 2012, 11:31:01 PM
Ikaros is absolute top priority after I rig Purple Heart :O
IA follows after Ikaros.
Yay.


I'll get them until Yellow Heart, Green Heart, and Purple Heart come out.

They're good news, after the Hyperdimension of Neptunia you can rig Ikaros, that it's good.