BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

I kindly asked him if we would be willing to remove the hack and instead he removes my name from the credits.  *facepalm*

You should add a disclaimer, which makes users have to PM you and tell you what they want to make with it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


LOLno
did he "send a PM" to the creator of that character/model?
thus, it doesn't belong to him, even if he took the time to do the rig


February 12, 2013, 12:10:25 AM #1099 Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:28:39 AM by Ikaros Hellscythe
Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2013, 12:41:28 AM
You should add a disclaimer, which makes users have to PM you and tell you what they want to make with it.

I sure will now. At the moment it's "collab me if you make edits" but he didn't even do that. I'll have to reword it a bit and place it at the top of the description from now on...

Quote from: joking on February 11, 2013, 08:12:48 AM
LOLno
did he "send a PM" to the creator of that character/model?
thus, it doesn't belong to him, even if he took the time to do the rig

Nope, and it's all my work except for his weird-ass texture job and all the CSPs/uncensored pix or w/e dafuq he put in there along with it.

Not to mention he also worded the credit section as if I deliberately took time to send him the model like I actually endorse the kind of hack he made using it. Which I didn't and don't.

Quote from: Lies on February 11, 2013, 02:57:13 PM
Purple Heart is awesome, BlackJax. One of the few Mods to interest me lately. Good job. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Kyouma on February 12, 2013, 01:14:53 AMis gust planned?
I've actually made (albiet minor) progress on making Gust over Toon Link.

It's a secret to everyone.

Quote from: RandomTBush on February 12, 2013, 01:44:22 AM
I've actually made (albiet minor) progress on making Gust over Toon Link.

It's a secret to everyone.
glad to hear that, that means Ill have some free time


so, did you model purple heart yourself?
if so, props to you, but still the character itself doesnt belong to you xD

Quote from: joking on February 12, 2013, 10:15:18 AMso, did you model purple heart yourself?
if so, props to you, but still the character itself doesnt belong to you xD

Quote from: BrawlVault DescriptionCredit to RandomTBush for ripping the model from HDNV.

Joke has trouble reading. r)

Loving purple heart <3

never even checked the BV submission, cuz im not into this kind of mods...xD

February 15, 2013, 05:02:15 AM #1108 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 05:09:51 AM by ファック
[censored], I just got a new Miku model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




I must import it.




Import ALL the Mikus!

Ironically, it's by Mamama, the same creator as the current Miku import.