BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Enigmatic on May 27, 2013, 05:51:14 AM
The model looks much better than your other Miku import (which looked good but was just a little... off). As far as who it is over, I'm all for whoever makes it work best. Shiek, Zelda, and ZSS are all fun to play as (at least in brawl minus). If you just make the hack the best it can be, then people will play as it, regardless of who it is over. Hell, I learned all the tricks to playing minus Peach pretty much just to play as Etna and Konata (who needs an updated model import... which I may have planned).

Oh yeah. That's exactly why I'm making this one :P
I like this model better than the other one, but it didn't exist at the time I made the last import. lol

Btw, starting to teach myself custom modeling early. I'm sticking with Max.
My first challenge is to model Kurumi from Date A Live.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You could say I'm ambitious, but I'm really Just Doing It. :vyse:


Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 27, 2013, 05:58:37 AM
My first challenge is to model Kurumi from Date A Live.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am very happy to see those words together in a sentence. :happy:


got any WIP pics of her atm? :3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2013, 01:06:41 AM
[censored]. Just... [censored]. I missed the stream. D:
Same here. :/ What a shame.

And that is a very ambitious first model; I hope it turns out well man.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Previews




Tits look pushed up because they'll be CLOTHED




Nice progress, BJ.

Even though I have no idea who the character is. xD

I should watch more Anime. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



I came here for tits.



:srs:  I was not disappointed.

Sorry for not having astonishingly awesome and recognizable previews.



JK, I'M NOT SORRY. NO REGRETS

If it makes you feel better, I model everything out of boxes.

now enjoy some Even Flow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 01, 2013, 11:09:27 PM #1227 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:10:34 PM by SmashClash-kakka
When you are finished are you going to make the geometry topology better like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In Maya 2014 I saw something that was very helpful in which you can make/draw the topology without doing something tedious. I'm not sure if it's in Max 2014 because I didn't check it.

Quote from: SmashClash-kakka on June 01, 2013, 11:09:27 PM
When you are finished are you going to make the geometry topology better like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In Maya 2014 I saw something that was very helpful in which you can make/draw the topology without doing something tedious. I'm not sure if it's in Max 2014 because I didn't check it.

No never



jk I already am doing that

Quote from: BlackJax-sama on June 01, 2013, 11:11:48 PM
No never



jk I already am doing that
Okay. Next time when I make a face or a model I will have to try out the Maya 2014 feature(s).