BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

June 01, 2013, 11:33:41 PM #1230 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:36:01 PM by «Hero»
Quote from: BlackJax-sama on June 01, 2013, 10:59:36 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You're doing great so far.

KEEP IT UP.

Dude, how long does it take to do that from scratch? Dear god...


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Enigmatic on June 02, 2013, 05:21:56 AM
Dude, how long does it take to do that from scratch? Dear god...

I can't remember exactly how long I've been working, but... I would guess that I've spent maybe... hmm. Maybe around 7 or 8 hours on everything so far? I dunno for sure.

Quote from: «Hero» on June 01, 2013, 11:33:41 PM

You're doing great so far.

KEEP IT UP.

thank yeh


Note: I'm just coloring each object a solid color atm, no textures except for the eyes. And I haven't made the left eye texture yet.


I'll probably model the shoulders and neck next.

Damn...Her backside...

...

"WHOOP WHOOP! PULL OVER, THAT ASS IS TOO FA-*is shot*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

June 03, 2013, 08:55:05 PM #1234 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:33:42 AM by SmashClash-kakka
Quote from: Velen on June 03, 2013, 05:22:46 AM
Damn...Her backside...

...

"WHOOP WHOOP! PULL OVER, THAT ASS IS TOO FA-*is shot*

gtfo


Quote from: Albafika on June 04, 2013, 12:37:17 PM
Y u no crop anime face and paste it on your model? :happy::happy:

I don't think I could live up to something as beautiful as this.
I'm too noobish :oshi:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 05, 2013, 04:14:52 AM
I don't think I could live up to something as beautiful as this.
I'm too noobish :oshi:
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 05, 2013, 04:14:52 AM
I don't think I could live up to something as beautiful as this.
I'm too noobish :oshi:
das awsum
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 30, 2013, 05:46:48 AM #1239 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 05:48:31 AM by BlackJax96
I maed a shoe boot.


guise srsly



srsly



guise



I maed a shoe boot!!

guise!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What's the shape of Italy?
A boot

i get it. gud joke
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dat boot. Give it to meh.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

i hope it isnt too high poly, if it is youll have to optimize it and it can ruin it, ive had to cancel model imports because they has parts like that...

July 04, 2013, 08:33:38 PM #1243 Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:07:42 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Kyouma on July 04, 2013, 08:31:47 PM
i hope it isnt too high poly, if it is youll have to optimize it and it can ruin it, ive had to cancel model imports because they has parts like that...

I'm not sure if I'm going to import it into Brawl.
Brawl has too many weird rules to follow. No me gusta.

I'm going to import it into MMD first, then I'll optimize it manually and try importing it into Brawl.


---


I'm going to be streaming tonight in approximately 5.5 hours.
I'll probably be coding Ikarus or modeling Kurumi, so join if you want.

livestream or joinme? Either works for me.

copy/pasta'd

hey black jax
do you think you would ever have time to make a school of modeling?
you know by streaming
kinda like starwaffle did, he made a school of vertexing though.