BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

September 13, 2013, 08:13:25 AM #1260 Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:14:34 AM by Tawa Hoda
Quote from: Sirkura on September 13, 2013, 07:15:22 AM
LOL all i can think of is when jenni gets stuff caught in her cleavage.  "Lost and Found" xD i liek the model she's cute ^^ is she going over marth or ike?
It's Ike. I can tell because I'm a psychic 'n stuff.
He spurted it out on MSN. Multiple times infact.
[move][/move]

Made the hips less huge, fixed the hands except for the thumbs atm, aligned the legs & upper body to the bones, and applied the morphs.



Need to align the thumbs and optimize it and then it should be good for rigging. :kdance:

Quote from: Sirkura on September 13, 2013, 07:15:22 AM
LOL all i can think of is when jenni gets stuff caught in her cleavage.  "Lost and Found" xD i liek the model she's cute ^^ is she going over marth or ike?

lmfao
She's going over Ike.

The model is from the Sonicomi VN/Game, so the model is fully customizable with different clothes and every texture for each model has about 10 recolors with different designs or patterns on it. :O

I chose a simple costume that shouldn't be too hard to optimize.
Maybe I can rig a few different costumes if I'm not too lazy about it (which I usually am)
I also gave her a ponytail so that I can rig it to the bandana. c:

September 14, 2013, 10:17:58 AM #1262 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 11:07:39 AM by KendallJT
Pretty SWEET model. I wish i knew more on how to do this...Something I've been wanting to do for a while!


Quote from: KendallJT on September 14, 2013, 10:17:58 AM
Pretty SWEET model. I wish i knew more on how to do this...Something I've been wanting to do for a while!

You should learn. It's pretty easy to do once you've got the hang of it, it just takes a lot of patience (and time, if you're not too experienced).

I usually learn how to do new things by messing around trying to make something. After learning the basics, then it's just practice.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 14, 2013, 10:48:41 AM
Sonico huh?

Good choice

yeh

Honestly BlackJax, I always wanted to add my characters in brawl. However custom models aren't easy for me right now.

lol just when i WAS going to make a super sonico too


Quote from: KendallJT on September 15, 2013, 09:30:16 AM
Honestly BlackJax, I always wanted to add my characters in brawl. However custom models aren't easy for me right now.

Excuses excuses

Quote from: Kyouma on September 17, 2013, 04:45:07 AM
lol just when i WAS going to make a super sonico too

o:

Quote from: Mr.MW on September 17, 2013, 11:20:56 PM
so>.>
that toon shader <.<
how is it shading?>.>

I haven't gotten the toon lighting texture to be subtle; it's either too bright or too dark.
Still working on it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 18, 2013, 05:22:39 AM
Excuses excuses

That's your opinion, I've tried making models ever since 2007. I'm 19 and not making any progress. I can only draw...

So if I have been trying since 2007 and it's 2013, honestly it's no excuse that I'm tired of seeing no good progress. And it's frustrating really, so I'd honestly just stick to rigging and drawing and Game story ideas. Game programming I don't like and want to stop, it's not me, but it needs to be done.

Sorry if I'm being a bit annoying or odd. I take offense to anyone who claims something on me as an excuse and just can't back it up without knowing back story or details of why. Actually, I even did a topic ( which hasn't been commented at all or looked at since then ) on the custom model ordeal, and that I would pitch in if any case to help and learn. It helps to learn from others if a person is running out of other resources or learning a certain way is different from others.

Once again I apologize. I just don't like when people slap the whole "Excuses" issue on a small detail. I like to keep things small and not have to type so much when it comes to simple things like this.

However, we aren't here to talk about excuses or my details. The topic is on "Model Imports" so lets talk about your model imports (:

How's that coming?

Quote from: Xaj on March 27, 2013, 12:34:42 AM
I [censored]ing love BB v0.68



and I [censored]ing mean it
Blackjax I was wondering If I can get a download link for that Peach Pose you made with Brawlbox?

Quote from: E-scope12 on October 05, 2013, 12:21:18 AM
Blackjax I was wondering If I can get a download link for that Peach Pose you made with Brawlbox?

How about no


October 05, 2013, 01:30:53 AM #1273 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 01:32:46 AM by Don Jon Bravo
that pose:
she is grabbing her breast, and her apple >D

Quote from: Xaj on September 18, 2013, 05:22:39 AM
I haven't gotten the toon lighting texture to be subtle; it's either too bright or too dark.
Still working on it.
hmm
maybe the cell shade data from Spex's Hamm can help...

I actually have quite a few Cell Shading gradient templates if you really need them.