BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

yeeh, I hope yuo import MMD characters again in the future, cos no matter how hard I tried, I wouldnt ever be able to reach your imports...

Part of her right boob is clipping through her dress. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 01, 2015, 02:40:29 AM
yeeh, I hope yuo import MMD characters again in the future, cos no matter how hard I tried, I wouldnt ever be able to reach your imports...

b-baka... thank you ❤️ *roundhouse kicks face and blushes*
I might. I do miss importing a bit now.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 01, 2015, 02:50:04 AM
Part of her right boob is clipping through her dress. lol

You are correct sir, that's because it's
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 01, 2015, 12:23:22 AM
wip

I know it's a WIP, but because it's a bit hard to notice at first I thought I'd mention it. lol *runs to avoid roundhouse kick, gets kicked anyways*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 01, 2015, 03:02:46 AM
b-baka... thank you ❤️ *roundhouse kicks face and blushes*
I might. I do miss importing a bit now.
W-WHAT? I didnt mean it that way! I-I was just being somehow honest and having manners okay! dont get the wrong idea *rolls eyes blushing and crosses arms*

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 01, 2015, 12:23:22 AM
wip


I miss all the bull[censored] that went on in this thread, lmao
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So will there be multiple sizes if/when you get this done?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 01, 2015, 03:24:18 AM
I know it's a WIP, but because it's a bit hard to notice at first I thought I'd mention it. lol *runs to avoid roundhouse kick, gets kicked anyways*
kicked for different reasons :P

Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 01, 2015, 03:29:05 AM
W-WHAT? I didnt mean it that way! I-I was just being somehow honest and having manners okay! dont get the wrong idea *rolls eyes blushing and crosses arms*

*full tsundere mode activated*

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2015, 04:02:23 AM
So will there be multiple sizes if/when you get this done?
wynaut.

Enhancements successfully installed:


Just need to fix the connection between the neck and tits and then UV them up. I think this time I'm gonna have the boobs use their own dedicated texture so you can doodle stuff on them :P

Also I am super jealous of this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I need to git gud so I can model teh animus.


I ain't [censored]in' around, m8.




February 02, 2015, 06:10:33 AM #1315 Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:22:14 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 01, 2015, 08:15:19 PM
*implanted

real life is gross, good thing this isn't real life

Quote from: Draco on February 01, 2015, 06:48:29 PM
"Link was here".

perfect


GUYS



still needs a bit more work, but it's almost there.

Also, quite a bit of hair/hand clipping, as expected

I think you can rotate the hair bones in the T-Pose for a non-wifi version in order for the hair not to clip as much in game with the wind physics.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Do you have any intention on making ass enhancements of "Well-Endowed Princess Peach?"

And zelda too? :kdance:

That would be pointless, as the dress would cover it all.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Draco on February 01, 2015, 06:48:29 PM
"Link was here".
"Ganon's property."
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509