BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Spex130 on December 12, 2011, 01:05:21 AM
There's a chance for Ikaros yet!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

IDK who the heck Ikaros is, but there's a chance for Miku. :3

Quote from: Tabuu Fi on December 12, 2011, 01:14:01 AM
IDK who the heck Ikaros is, but there's a chance for Miku. :3

Ikaros is
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Who will Ikaros be over?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Dang I wish I could vote again. XDDD

Anyway, hot musical android >>>>> underground badass.

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on December 12, 2011, 01:25:05 AM
Who will Ikaros be over?

I'm planning to rig her to ZSS' bones and then port the model over Pit and make a PSA using ZSS' animations to start off.

Like a boss.

Quote from: Tabuu Fi on December 12, 2011, 01:27:50 AM
Dang I wish I could vote again. XDDD

Anyway, hot musical android >>>>> underground badass.

Lol, u. :P
It's not like I'm going to base all my projects directly some random poll. The poll will simply influence my projects.

Ah, all right then. Sorry for being such a spaz. XD

I got Flandre's model to work over Pit, but there's some minor issues...
- She's rotated 90 degrees to the to the left in-game, even though she looks fine in BB.
- Some textures are acting stupid. Not the main ones though.
- The spear thingy like, moves around and its texture flashes colors.

Good news though, is that the VIS0 faces work perfectly and the model works fine with no lighting issues.

I'll figure out the remaining problems... :srs:

So I assume that this means that Flan's about.... 75%?

Quote from: Nick W. on December 12, 2011, 02:21:19 AM
So I assume that this means that Flan's about.... 75%?

Nope, I'd say about 90%.

Sweetness. I look forward to that. Especially Roo's PSA.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 12, 2011, 02:13:27 AM
I got Flandre's model to work over Pit, but there's some minor issues...
- She's rotated 90 degrees to the to the left in-game, even though she looks fine in BB.
- Some textures are acting stupid. Not the main ones though.
- The spear thingy like, moves around and its texture flashes colors.

Good news though, is that the VIS0 faces work perfectly and the model works fine with no lighting issues.

I'll figure out the remaining problems... :srs:


Oh, god sweet Jesus.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]



Quote from: Roo on December 12, 2011, 03:57:27 AM
How do you think I feel?!

You're probably about to pass out any minute now..