BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Wow, I took a look at the model in the vault.
>_>
<_<
Makes me want to finish my Miku all that much more. :srs:

Anyway, still working on fixing Flandre's rotation issue. I'm going to try hex editing the bind matrix of a few bones.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2011, 05:18:20 AM
Wow, I took a look at the model in the vault.
>_>
<_<
Makes me want to finish my Miku all that much more. :srs:

Anyway, still working on fixing Flandre's rotation issue. I'm going to try hex editing the bind matrix of a few bones.
i saw it myself... badly rigged.. X_X
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ok, I fixed the random 90 degree rotation issues coding some stuff into Brawlbox and I fixed the spear thingy from moving around randomly.

Flandre's at the 95% mark now. I just need to fix the minor texture flashing issues.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Where.... where did my pants go? >.>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2011, 05:18:20 AM
Wow, I took a look at the model in the vault.
>_>
<_<
Makes me want to finish my Miku all that much more. :srs:

Anyway, still working on fixing Flandre's rotation issue. I'm going to try hex editing the bind matrix of a few bones.

You have no idea how happy that quote makes me, especially with her up to 20% done. XD

That Miku did look pretty bad :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Blackjax did you ever figure out what was wrong with the model i sent?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Yes it does, and can you believe, it's the top hack ATM?


Yay!  Can't wait for Flan!  ^_^
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Can't wait for more Miku progress. :3


I can't believe that with this import, I can finally resume my Miku PSA. :3

Hey, not that I don't appreciate what you've done BJ (and be assured that I'm ******* fansgasming at the sight of Flan), but would you consider also rigging the Flan model I sent you?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on December 13, 2011, 11:27:15 PM
Hey, not that I don't appreciate what you've done BJ (and be assured that I'm ******* fansgasming at the sight of Flan), but would you consider also rigging the Flan model I sent you?

Maybe. Even if I do though, it'll be an extremely low priority...

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 13, 2011, 05:12:56 PM
Blackjax did you ever figure out what was wrong with the model i sent?

Haven't gotten around to looking at it yet.