BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Thanks. Just wanted to know if you would even consider it.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

So, we all know how Flan's doing (she's looking epic, btw), what about your other rigs? :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 14, 2011, 12:23:56 AM
So, we all know how Flan's doing (she's looking epic, btw), what about your other rigs? :)

Imma t-pose Miku right now and then work on reducing the vertex count on Yoko a little bit more than I already have without losing too much quality. Then I'm going to try to fix Flandre's texture flashing issue.

Oooh, t-posing Miku-chan. :3 That made my evening. :3

Maybe the flashing issue is due to having the wrong texture format?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 14, 2011, 12:39:00 AM
Oooh, t-posing Miku-chan. :3 That made my evening. :3

Maybe the flashing issue is due to having the wrong texture format?

Meh, it might just have to do with the fact that the solid-colored textures use the same shader as the main textures. :P

Finalizing the model might fix the problem.

Hope you figure it out, BJ. :) Too bad, cuzz she looks great.

I eagerly await Miku-chan. <3

December 14, 2011, 02:31:03 AM #186 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:32:56 AM by Fujiwara no Clover
Honestly, this site needs more Touhou-related model imports.  I'm kinda disappointed that Flan is the only one getting the attention. 

Anyway, you're doing a great job with her!  Keep up the good work!  ;)
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Quote from: Fujiwara no Clover on December 14, 2011, 02:31:03 AM
Honestly, this site needs more Touhou-related model imports.&nbsp; I&#039;m kinda disappointed that Flan is the only one getting the attention.

The only reason Flan's getting so much attention is because the project surrounding her has been around nearly as long as Brawl hacking has!

If Flan's creation goes well, I plan on possibly doing Utsuho as well, but that's for the distant, DISTANT future.
BJ's also (hopefully still) going to rig Suika for Dao, because that's his favorite character, and wants nothing more for her to be in.

BlackJax, you spelled 'imports' wrong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



In seriousness, I'm liking the progress with Flandre and Miku so far.

December 14, 2011, 02:59:13 AM #189 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:11:15 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Roo on December 14, 2011, 02:34:23 AM
The only reason Flan's getting so much attention is because the project surrounding her has been around nearly as long as Brawl hacking has!

If Flan's creation goes well, I plan on possibly doing Utsuho as well, but that's for the distant, DISTANT future.
BJ's also (hopefully still) going to rig Suika for Dao, because that's his favorite character, and wants nothing more for her to be in.

I look forward to seeing that PSA of yours, Roo. :)

And sometime I hope to see pics of Miku's progress. :3

EDIT: Nevermind that, she looks epic and awesome. :3 Can't wait till she's finished!

Okay, for some weird reason, this thread says "last post by Miacis Ballard", but strangely takes me to my own reply. :P So I guess I'm not double posting per se.

Having said that, I can hardly wait to see what Miku's other face polygons look like. :D


OMG ITS IKAROS! i cant believe people kno about sora no otoshimono.....cant wait XD

BlackJax, your new avatar is epic [censored] bro.

:srs:


Quote from: FlaminFreak on December 15, 2011, 08:58:25 PM
OMG ITS IKAROS! i cant believe people kno about sora no otoshimono.....cant wait XD

Yep XD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 09:02:42 PM
BlackJax, your new avatar is epic [censored] bro.

:srs:
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 15, 2011, 09:03:54 PM
Agreed. :af:

Thanks.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 15, 2011, 08:57:38 PM
Okay, for some weird reason, this thread says "last post by Miacis Ballard", but strangely takes me to my own reply. :P So I guess I'm not double posting per se.

Having said that, I can hardly wait to see what Miku's other face polygons look like. :D

Lol, that's pretty random. I actually didn't get the chance to T-pose Miku yet cuz I was workin' on the new moveset stuff, so I'll T-pose her now. :P