BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Just out of curiosity do you plan on making nymph and astrea if you can find models for them? Cuz that'd be amazing :3
But just ikaros is still epic win
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

All right then. Best of luck TPosing her. :3 I await new pics. :)

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on December 16, 2011, 12:37:49 AM
Just out of curiosity do you plan on making nymph and astrea if you can find models for them? Cuz that'd be amazing :3
But just ikaros is still epic win

Maybe, I've seen an Astraea model before but there wasn't any download link and it was low-poly. I've never seen a Nymph model though. If I were to make them, I'd have to start from dead scratch. I might make an Astraea model after I finish the Ikaros PSA and every other project I'm working on right now. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 16, 2011, 12:41:26 AM
All right then. Best of luck TPosing her. :3 I await new pics. :)
K and thanks, but there's no luck involved. Just skill.

And you've got plenty of skill, let me tell ya. :)

Damn hands! *shakes fist*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oops. Uh oh. Minor setback, I hope. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 16, 2011, 02:35:35 AM
Oops. Uh oh. Minor setback, I hope. D:

I'll try to align it as best as possible and then scale up the hand a little bit, and then do the same for the other side. Then I'll see if I can fix up the rest with rigging. >_>


Always remember.

Clone+Mirror is your friend.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 16, 2011, 04:03:17 AM
Always remember.

Clone+Mirror is your friend.

No need mah man. Vertex hacking has given me some pretty epic techniques.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It is indeed symmetrical.


Who are you putting Miku over again?

I picture her over Peach doing the side taunt with the musical notes.

I still don't understand why all the ones I've seen Vertex and that one import, are over Zamus..

Because the body type is similar, if not identical.