BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?




BJ i love you (all of the homo, cookie if you get the refference :P)

I came-

- here to see the model.. Miku is getting downloaded by me asap ;D

Quote from: Skylar on January 26, 2012, 12:28:34 PM
(all of the homo, cookie if you get the refference :P)

I came-

- here to see the model.. Miku is getting downloaded by me asap ;D
Yugioh the Abridged movie.

And CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!


Looking forward to all of 'em, BlowJay, specially Ikaros, so my girlfriend can stop asking me about her. <.<

Quote from: Albafika on January 26, 2012, 01:05:34 PM
Looking forward to all of 'em, BlowJay, specially Ikaros, so my girlfriend can stop asking me about her. <.<

LOL well time for an update.
I've been finalizing Yoko's rig. It's like, disturbingly perfect now... She matches up to ZSS' bone structure so well. :srs: The only thing I had to edit to fit the bones (other than putting her in T-Pose) were the hands.

I've also decided to release Yoko with no Brawl textures first, and then let everyone texture her once she's released.

Miku and mah secret project have a minor setback though. The shoulders don't match up. I tried vertexing both of them but the way the characters are, they just doesn't work with the bones.

I haven't tried matching BRS or Ikaros up to their bones yet though so hopefully they match as well as Yoko did.

You should see Yoko in the brawlvault this weekend, as long as I can get her eyes to show in-game. They're using the same shader as ZSS' eyes right now and it's not working... :|

I should also be able to easily pull off making a custom cellshade shader for her too, since Mewtwo figured out why the models were exploding. Hopefully float values won't make the filesize increase too much... :O

February 02, 2012, 03:09:54 AM #443 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:10:52 AM by EnigmaticSpirit
Just try putting Miku Over Peach, see if she matches better. I would love to have a good import over her, and the side taunt would make it a perfect match. Also if you could do leeks over turnips that would be cool.

Oh yeah, over the weekend I went up to st louis for the first time in over a month and my friend and I watched the entire second half of Gurren Lagann. It was just so amazing, and I am very stoked for Yoko.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Am I the only one who can rig models in an hour? I thought all the pros were just like me :(

Quote from: Xiggah on February 02, 2012, 03:58:30 AM
Am I the only one who can rig models in an hour? I thought all the pros were just like me :(

I rigged Yoko for the fourth time in an hour from dead scratch. You can even ask DSX8, I rigged the entire lower body in only 10 minutes. :af:
You're not the only one XD I just like to make my rigs as perfect as possible afterwards.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 02, 2012, 03:09:54 AM
Just try putting Miku Over Peach, see if she matches better. I would love to have a good import over her, and the side taunt would make it a perfect match. Also if you could do leeks over turnips that would be cool.

Oh yeah, over the weekend I went up to st louis for the first time in over a month and my friend and I watched the entire second half of Gurren Lagann. It was just so amazing, and I am very stoked for Yoko.

Alright, I'll try her putting her over Peach.
And TTGL is great, I told you XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 02, 2012, 04:01:19 AM
I rigged Yoko for the fourth time in an hour from dead scratch. :P You can even ask DSX8, I rigged the entire lower body in only 10 minutes. :af:
You're not the only one XD I just like to make my rigs as perfect as possible afterwards.
indeed, he rigged the whole entire lower body in under 10mins :srs:

hes that amazing he's having my babies! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on February 02, 2012, 04:05:14 AM
indeed, he rigged the whole entire lower body in under 10mins :srs:

hes that amazing he's having my babies! :af2:

Awww, I can't wait to see the little brawl hacking babies


Quote from: Nymph on February 02, 2012, 04:05:14 AM
indeed, he rigged the whole entire lower body in under 10mins :srs:

hes that amazing he's having my babies! :af2:
Tat's creepeh.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]