BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Ugh. I hate elbows :V
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I do too... I've been trying to practice rigging, but whatever model I use, there are vertices in the way, or I just plain can't select them. :P

Anyway, since this thread isn't about me, I'll shut up now. Miku's rig looks awesome so far, BJ. Keep up the good work. ^^

Elbows and other single-rotating joints like the knees are easy for me.
The hard parts are the shoulders and skirts. :srs:

I've always wondered, why do SSBB characters need 4 shoulder bones instead of just 2?


One for the shoulderblade, one for the actual shoulder joint, right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Oh, I see. That makes sense.

Personally, I think you should do her shoulders and skirt (let them move with the legs to avoid clipping. AMG letthemandohisworkTabuu...) first, no? Then the hard parts will be over faster?

Well I would totally take your advice but I'm doing the shoulders right now and umm...

*looks*

...All the easy parts are already done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Oh boy, now you've got me even more psyched. :P

I must say, I like the face model you chose. It suits the rest of her pretty well.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 12, 2012, 12:22:04 AM
Oh boy, now you've got me even more psyched. :P

I must say, I like the face model you chose. It suits the rest of her pretty well.

It's the default one that came with the whole model XD

But... I thought you said the face was messed up when smoothed. :O

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 12, 2012, 12:26:36 AM
But... I thought you said the face was messed up when smoothed. :O

I fixed all the faces manually :O