Long sword Hunter--- DOWNLOAD V1 !

Started by Yorsh, November 17, 2011, 04:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 25, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
Oh, I remembered something. The dodge could be a roll, like in MH. And Ceadeus armos is like a viking or something? It makes me think of vikings.
It is, look at the name of one of the weapons, Viking Hornsword. :D and shield of the Sea Striker is round and looks like a viking type of shield.

interesting...but as always i only have one question about psa's...its it balanced?





I honestly feel that this PSA is underpowered, but that might just be me. (or it just seems underpowered compared to other PSA's)
Also, down B (barrel bomb) plus flash bomb can spam against the CPU, but it think that against another person that it would not be a problem.

That barrel bomb falsh bomb combo can also be done in MH. Its not really underpowered, its just hard to get used to some moves, and some hits are kinda off. Like up smash, its a really weird hit :P

Really nice psa, and after the improvement sounds to be more epic! Next step could be a Felin PSA over Toon Link, they are very similiar XD

Or one from god eater, they are similar as well :P. Now speaking sriusly, the animation for rathalos flying can be improved. It seems as though you only move his wings. It would be ok but I dislike how his feet are bent, I'll try and see If I can get it to look more "natural".

If someone want them I've made a CSP for the Lagiacrus Armor, and the name with his portrait for the dark blue flame set.




Quote from: Lucifer_Gale on January 06, 2012, 12:49:32 AM
If someone want them I've made a CSP for the Lagiacrus Armor, and the name with his portrait for the dark blue flame set.




I think the CSS Icon should zoom into his face waaaaay more.

January 06, 2012, 04:09:38 AM #54 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 04:12:10 AM by smashmaster95
How about this?


Also I prefer monster hunter instead of just hunter so i made this


and i've got a csp for the jaggi armor ike

January 06, 2012, 05:04:57 PM #55 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:26:16 PM by Lucifer_Gale
It looks much better zoomed on his face, nothing to say about it. Also I named him "Hunter" because that's how I refer to the character... "Monster Hunter" sounds to me much like the game instead of the hunter himself. But maybe it could be better call him "Long Sword Hunter", although it's a little bit long for a name XD

Mod: And if someone want it I've made that version too XDD

I made some CSPs, name and other stuff:









Quote from: Yorsh on January 06, 2012, 07:29:30 PM
I made some CSPs, name and other stuff:










Amazing job, love the CSPs and the dragon icon ;D

Quote from: Lucifer_Gale on December 27, 2011, 12:18:44 AM
Really nice psa, and after the improvement sounds to be more epic! Next step could be a Felin PSA over Toon Link, they are very similiar XD
Felyne forever!  :af:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1347/felyne.jpg

Victory theme done, check my vault (I'm using my DS,I can't copy-past the link :/ ).