ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ds22, you first started importing Brawl models.. Lyn, Gray Fox, Primid, etc. Now you're doing Naruto characters.

I'm just excited to see what series you're gonna do next.

By the way, you should have a list of what characters you will work on in the future.

I currently haven't planned anything, so making a list would be a little pointless.
But I'm most likely to stick to the Naruto series for the time being.



With the CON Naruto PSA, you can  transform into Kyubi by doing a taunt when your over 100%. Will the Naruto's Kyuubi Cloak you're working on will work for that  as well ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

I tried it and it only seems to work when you break a Smash ball.

Also would like to notify that I tried to rig Ryujinki Naruto, but he had some terrible rigging issues (so if anyone would've requested it, you'll now know why it won't happen).

Quote from: ds22 on December 13, 2011, 08:45:50 PM
I tried it and it only seems to work when you break a Smash ball.

Also would like to notify that I tried to rig Ryujinki Naruto, but he had some terrible rigging issues (so if anyone would've requested it, you'll now know why it won't happen).
mind showing a pic of what it came out like?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ds22 on December 13, 2011, 08:45:50 PM
I tried it and it only seems to work when you break a Smash ball.

Also would like to notify that I tried to rig Ryujinki Naruto, but he had some terrible rigging issues (so if anyone would've requested it, you'll now know why it won't happen).
But would it be possible? Also how about a Sasuke while your doing the Naruto series?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 13, 2011, 09:20:18 PM
mind showing a pic of what it came out like?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No matter how I try to rig it, the shoulders and the upper arm always turn out rather unpleasant.

Quote from: ds22 on December 13, 2011, 09:34:35 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No matter how I try to rig it, the shoulders and the upper arm always turn out rather unpleasant.
... i MAY be able to fix that
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

If you want to fix it (and his legs for that matter since they have some improper rigging), I could give you the .max scene.

aight, PM it to me and ill look at it (along with its textures mate)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sent you the model.
Hopefully you can fix it.

BTW, started working on something else:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



u need to fix his knee's... i got his arms sorta fixed in the shoulder area.. but its not the weights thats making ur naruto look like that, its actually the model itself lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ds22 on December 13, 2011, 10:47:26 PM
Sent you the model.
Hopefully you can fix it.

BTW, started working on something else:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PICHUUUU! :3