Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You know you have a knack for saying rude things like "I can do this better than you?" Seriously though, you should know by now that Mewtwo doesn't care if someone uploads something he planned on doing, he does his own version anyway, and it usually turns out better. Like that N64 Link. KTH uploaded his when M22K was almost finished with his. It ticked Mewtwo off a bit, but it didn't stop him.
Anyhow, Mewtwo, speaking of Mario, I just finished another SM64 item import, the Metal Box, which I'll be uploading later today. It has a sweet metal texture, and I hope to see it in your demo videos for any N64 characters/stages. ^^
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

xD

Well, as said, I'm decided to make my own one, so it will come in a future, even if there are already 2 SM64 Marios. And won't use anything from any of them ^^U

BTW, first picture for Melee Ganondorf. Still alot to do, but the model is almost prepared to start working on it for real.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 02, 2012, 01:22:17 PM
xD

Well, as said, I'm decided to make my own one, so it will come in a future, even if there are already 2 SM64 Marios. And won't use anything from any of them ^^U

BTW, first picture for Melee Ganondorf. Still alot to do, but the model is almost prepared to start working on it for real.

GANONDORFPIC
I am overly excited for this. Seriously. Cannot wait.


Quote from: gamma kid on May 02, 2012, 04:39:17 PM
with sword?
over ike maybe?
I would assume it's for Ganondorf's taunt, where he pulls out some sword from Twilight Princess and says lets out a little, evil grunt.

although, the Gerudo Prince PSA will go good with that sword
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866


If you can, will you make him have expressions via SHP0?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



It's been a while, so I thought I'd post something here. I was wondering if you still plan on importing Link's weapons, now that you don't have exams anymore. I did work a bit with Toon Link's Bombs. I did mess with the material and shader with TL's bombs, and it came out a bit weird. I'm not sure if it's relevant to N64 Link's 2-D bombs, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Yeah, still in my plans. I guess only boomerang and bombs were left, it would only be a little of work. About the bombs, unless something weird and unexpected happens, I already know how I want to make them. They will be 2D but won't look like 2D... I mean, just like in OoT.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 29, 2012, 11:45:50 AM
Yeah, still in my plans. I guess only boomerang and bombs were left, it would only be a little of work. About the bombs, unless something weird and unexpected happens, I already know how I want to make them. They will be 2D but won't look like 2D... I mean, just like in OoT.
You mean facing the screen, just like the trees from SM64? Also, will you use CLR0 or PAT0 for the bombs' animation? (Just curious :P )
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

is that ganondorf melee rip, or the vertex?
anyway, could you also rig it over ike as you mentioned a long time ago in a request i made ^^

Making something fun...



To go with the T-Rex PSA... why not?

Will also make the small one over Yoshi, hopefully

PS: I forgot, I never showed pictures of my Melee Ganon. It's still in an early state, but this is it.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial