Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Dash-Attack Idea :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Where it says "running attack". I think it should work somewhat like Diddy Kongs Dash-Attack.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

broken image is broken
i can´t see it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hmm really ?
Wait a minute , I will try to fix it.. xD

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Does it work now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on February 06, 2012, 07:45:27 PMhmm really ? Wait a minute , I will try to fix it.. xD EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Does it work now?
i got that .gif but its not good attack
its too much more like a F-tilt or Side-Smash then a dashattack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well , okay then. :-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

all of Geno´s "A" attacks is done
both PSAing/Animations
but not added any SFX to them and many attacks got low knockback
just that left
then throws+"B" attacks and animte his cape and done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 07, 2012, 09:11:03 PM
all of Geno´s "A" attacks is done
both PSAing/Animations
but not added any SFX to them and many attacks got low knockback
just that left
then throws+"B" attacks and animte his cape and done
Yay almost done :)

I can't WAIT! Geno is never going to leave my roster. Period.

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 08, 2012, 06:00:23 AM
wanna send me the max file of geno?  I made a new texture for him, but i need to re-map some spots.


better texture now? :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow man. That looks incredible! Who did the texture, it looks fantastic! My only concern is that maybe it is to saturated in some areas like the hat, but over all this is the best version of the texture yet.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

starwaffle
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

preview time:
FS model for Geno Flash(By LJSTAR):

D-tilt:

N-Air:

Back-Air:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

cant wait for this psa the canon looks dope  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Things are looking good. I can't wait to play around with this.