Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37


awesome recolours :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pimp Geno and Classic Geno XP  I think that for the classic Geno, maybe there could be some highlights on the shoes?  I fear it may look a little too flat otherwise, especially compared to all the other more detailed recolours


Quote from: Mariodk on February 04, 2012, 09:00:54 PM
texture i made out of KTH´s texture and pik´s vertex:

the same colour of the cape/hat as Pik´s vertex and  KTH´s texture on the head/eyes/body

Blue feels way too dark :<

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 15, 2012, 12:29:19 PM
Blue feels way too dark :<

You do realise that this probably isn't even going to be used right?  MarioDK will probably use StarWaffle's textures.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 15, 2012, 12:41:13 PM
You do realise that this probably isn't even going to be used right?  MarioDK will probably use StarWaffle's textures.

Well I'm glad to hear that, I prefer those actually.
Why was that texture made, testing purposes? Boredom?

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 15, 2012, 03:12:26 PM
Well I'm glad to hear that, I prefer those actually.
Why was that texture made, testing purposes? Boredom?


Because they needed a better texture.  KTH made that before Star made his.

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 14, 2012, 11:06:49 AM
Speaking of recolors, here are the last 2 slots


Too flat? Use Cell-shading. Why not?

Anyways, this all looks awesome. Can't wait!



the animation is still needs alittle more work but almost done
just the rig on the canon i need to fix at the feets but i do that before i release beta version of this psa to some ppl
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 15, 2012, 03:48:23 PM
Because they needed a better texture.  KTH made that before Star made his.

Okay, got it :3
Quote from: Mariodk on February 15, 2012, 07:01:37 PM

the animation is still needs alittle more work but almost done
just the rig on the canon i need to fix at the feets but i do that before i release beta version of this psa to some ppl

This.. this is beautiful, and yeah you're right about the feet. Very well done.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 15, 2012, 07:01:37 PM

the animation is still needs alittle more work but almost done
just the rig on the canon i need to fix at the feets but i do that before i release beta version of this psa to some ppl

The blast needs a more power.  Considering this is a Final Smash, it looks rather weak.  I think a more cartoony approach to it would fit more.  Emphasized squash and stretch.  When the cannon goes in, it should kind of compress and get wider and when it shoots the cannon should get longer and narrower.  And maybe the cannon should rumble a bit after the shot is fired to make the cannon's reaction more obvious.

The animation is ... kinda weird, and SDo0m say everything that need to be said

But it look really promising ! ... When are we going to have In Game screen ? *can't wait*


Looking great so far. I agree that maybe making it a bit more cartoonish would help its cause, but no need to rush it.