Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 15, 2012, 07:38:25 PM
The blast needs a more power.  Considering this is a Final Smash, it looks rather weak.  I think a more cartoony approach to it would fit more.  Emphasized squash and stretch.  When the cannon goes in, it should kind of compress and get wider and when it shoots the cannon should get longer and narrower.  And maybe the cannon should rumble a bit after the shot is fired to make the cannon's reaction more obvious.

I agree with you to some extent, I dislike the cartoon idea but I can see what you mean.
Also if you wish to remain true to the original, the cannon needs to be made longer, and needs to be edited.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 15, 2012, 08:32:34 PMI agree with you to some extent, I dislike the cartoon idea but I can see what you mean. Also if you wish to remain true to the original, the cannon needs to be made longer, and needs to be edited.
i will do that while  revamp the rig on the cape+fix the feets on canon

what i needing to do:
revamp cape rig
revamp some of the worst animations
make a new F-Air/up-Smash since they dont come good out and needing a whole new attack
make Down-B(still needing to do that attack)
PSA FS
make Wins/up-taunt
make Throws/Grap animation(will use Mario´s Catchwait so just Catch animations is needed)
make recolour of the flat texture of Geno (not starwaffle´s but the texture that was with the model)
send the textures+model to SJS for he can make CSP/BPs(yes he said yes to make CSP/BPs for geno)
and then Animte Cape on the rest animations in the Fitmotionetc.pac and done

edit: looks like Geno can only have 1x Win animation and no up-taunt(Down-taunt and up-taunt will be the same)
cuz of filesize limit on the Fitmotionetc.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Having 1 win animation isn't all bad, that's what the epic head lowering thing Geno does is for. XD

Also I replied to your PM~



Geno Whirl (ingame) preview
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's getting there, I can model something or vertex it if you like?
The discs look too chunky, and I feel they need to be more razor blade shaped. Am I the only one feeling this?
It's looking cool though.


Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 16, 2012, 12:43:34 PMIt's getting there, I can model something or vertex it if you like? The discs look too chunky, and I feel they need to be more razor blade shaped. Am I the only one feeling this? It's looking cool though.
just a fast model i made
but have made them alittle better in animations now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That looks better than gotenks galactic dounut model could the one with no inside be galactic Donut
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]



I was thinking something like this, I can make another for the one with a bigger inner cirlce and without the razor if you want it ~

It's based off the sprite in SMRPG, I could add more spikes, but I wanted to stay true to the original.


that model looks good
but geno whirl in SMRPG looks more llike mine model then this one

btw i got problems with the FS :(
R.o.B´s lazer FS still come even after removed all codes
and no hitboxes for geno frash even after i added them
and have tried anything
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 02:53:02 PM
that model looks good
but geno whirl in SMRPG looks more llike mine model then this one

btw i got problems with the FS :(
R.o.B´s lazer FS still come even after removed all codes
and no hitboxes for geno frash even after i added them
and have tried anything



Check the bottom right hand corner.



I don't know much about PSA, maybe ask SDo0m or KJP.

i removed lazer but now you can´t get dmged after the FS for a while and still no hitboxes
i think its something wrong with Rob´s PSA something hardcoded
maybe i move geno flash to a A+B move and let FS be weird or let FS do so you can use that A+B move
also you can´t use N-B while flashing white
or i will the next make N-B/Side-B/Down-B(not up-B since you possible needs a recovery move) after used FS to geno flash

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 16, 2012, 02:58:05 PM Check the bottom right hand corner. I don't know much about PSA, maybe ask SDo0m or KJP.
ok send the model to me so i make it to work as a GFX
also hope its lowfilesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sure thing, gimme a minute or so and I'll make the second one to match :3

And that certainly sounds like hardcoding, your work around sounds like it could work though!

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 03:03:03 PM
i removed lazer but now you can´t get dmged after the FS for a while and still no hitboxes
i think its something wrong with Rob´s PSA something hardcoded
maybe i move geno flash to a A+B move and let FS be weird or let FS do so you can use that A+B move
also you can´t use N-B while flashing white
or i will the next make N-B/Side-B/Down-B(not up-B since you possible needs a recovery move) after used FS to geno flash
ok send the model to me so i make it to work as a GFX
also hope its lowfilesize
maybe you can redirect the FS to another action tab? and i bet rob has an hardcoded invncivility and such since those codes are always hardcoded try making the FS action tabe switch and see if the problem still continues
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 16, 2012, 03:07:41 PMmaybe you can redirect the FS to another action tab? and i bet rob has an hardcoded invncivility and such since those codes are always hardcoded try making the FS action tabe switch and see if the problem still continues
as i said i had tried anything
but FS will be Rob´s (no lazer eyes) = you can´t be dmged for a while
and FS will active Geno Flash on the next N-B,Side-B,Down-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



There, for those interested o.o

EDIT: Also no, the other one isn't smaller, it's just the zoom.