Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Ah that looks fairly good too.
It seems to be very precise though, and if you can't find any GFX to make eyes and a mouth, I'm more than happy to model them.
And I'd have expected Geno's PSA to be the hardest. ROB is apparently hard to PSA. =P
I can't say I'm surprised.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 05:54:06 PM
thanks

Geno is like the  hardest i have done in PSAing cuz it was not only FS that got problems
some "A" attacks too,Side-B get that to work with if press "B" in right time before it hit,N-B (buggy actions in rob´s PSA), and hopefully not Throws/geno boost/Down-B will be hard to PSA like the other things

To make an AAA combo you could either use codes or just add some frames where if the A button is pressed he'll go to the next hit, you should see the coding in Cloud's (not sure which) S-tilt combo ;D With codes you just use variables after making the code to add the third jab ;D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 16, 2012, 05:57:28 PMAh that looks fairly good too. It seems to be very precise though, and if you can't find any GFX to make eyes and a mouth, I'm more than happy to model them. And I'd have expected Geno's PSA to be the hardest. ROB is apparently hard to PSA. =P I can't say I'm surprised.
its was mainly cuz of ROB geno is hard to PSA

anyway the GFX model slots of the Side-B rob´s arm spin can´t be used but to that :( i tried to replace a model + animation over that but dont show ingame so rob dont got 16 GFX models slots to use he got 9 but i still got to try to save the filesize now its getting close to the same filesize as it was unedited

Quote from: Alses on February 16, 2012, 05:59:57 PMTo make an AAA combo you could either use codes or just add some frames where if the A button is pressed he'll go to the next hit, you should see the coding in Cloud's (not sure which) S-tilt combo ;D With codes you just use variables after making the code to add the third jab ;D
not needed cuz Shadow´s 3rd. jap is like the .gif´s 2-3 jab so i just ported that animetion and made it alittle more like the .gif
the first jab is just mario´s since the cape can´t be animted like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Super Mario RPG Boss Battle: Bowyer

at 2:03

It'd be cool if you could implement this somehow (The punch)
Maybe in the jabs or the smashes.. probably the jabs.

Just a suggestion.

what im mostly needing is better up-Smash
since the air version of Side-tilt works really good for F-Air too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 08:45:41 PM
what im mostly needing is better up-Smash
since the air version of Side-tilt works really good for F-Air too


Does that not work for an up smash? And I mean you have the pellet gun and the star gun to work with too.. you shouldn't ever have to run out of possibilites, I believe you've already used the hand cannon thing.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 08:45:41 PM
what im mostly needing is better up-Smash
since the air version of Side-tilt works really good for F-Air too

the guy who was making lee said he will maybe do it over CF mostly ganon cuz link didn't work for him. Then we can have teen gohan over link and frieza over CF!!!

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 16, 2012, 08:50:42 PMthe guy who was making lee said he will maybe do it over CF mostly ganon cuz link didn't work for him. Then we can have teen gohan over link and frieza over CF!!!
awesome :D
anyway im just needing one kinda of model/texture:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41649.0
read here
i wanted to know if it is possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK
I does´nt wonder about your excellent work ;)
Your work comes with awesomness always!!!

Do you know the forest maze remix song?
Hope geno get the "Geno Whirls" sound :D :D :D

Lol I'm sure he knows of the remix, however Geno's voice is extremely debatable.
You could Robotic sounding voice, based on his minor Cameo in Superstar Saga;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZa9G1KpXBU

And it'd probably sound something like the voice at 2:56 of this song;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNXhCF2BeA&feature=related

(He actually says something like 'Geno Flash' not 'Channel Slash'

--

On the other hand, he may have a human like voice, as in the remix.

And on yet another hand (I know right, who has three hands?) - He may speak telepathically.

Which can be mixed in to the last point - and probably quite likely, is he sounds like a star being...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRyAwo5oljo

1:15 for the first Star being conversation.

What we CAN be sure of though, is the sound effects used in his moves.

Anyway, that's up to MK, or I guess whoever else chooses to make sound effects.

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 16, 2012, 08:50:42 PM
the guy who was making lee said he will maybe do it over CF mostly ganon cuz link didn't work for him. Then we can have teen gohan over link and frieza over CF!!!
Teen Gohan over link? Isn't sonicbrawler doing that?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on February 17, 2012, 01:49:52 PM
[color=tealTeen Gohan over link? Isn't sonicbrawler doing that?
How about you both leave the DBZ talk outside the Geno topic? >_>

Geno dont needing Soundpack for voices
but maybe a SFX pack for SFX from SMRPG (only maybe)

Quote from: Ikuto on February 17, 2012, 01:49:52 PM[color=tealTeen Gohan over link? Isn't sonicbrawler doing that?
sonicbrawler is too busy with real life and can´t work on so many brawl hacks so i dont think he will do it
Quote from: Dark Aura on February 17, 2012, 02:41:12 PMHow about you both leave the DBZ talk outside the Geno topic? >_>
cuz of i am a DBZ fanboy who made this thread ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 17, 2012, 02:45:28 PM
Geno dont needing Soundpack for voices
but maybe a SFX pack for SFX from SMRPG (only maybe)
sonicbrawler is too busy with real life and can´t work on so many brawl hacks so i dont think he will do it cuz of i am a DBZ fanboy who made this thread ;D
I know, I respect that, but they could just post in your PSA topic. XD

Quote from: Dark Aura on February 17, 2012, 02:50:13 PMI know, I respect that, but they could just post in your PSA topic. XD
indeed
speaking of DBZ
Gotenks moveset is possible inc. in the big release day :D so possible one more moveset for that day:
SMBZ mario moveset V3+geno model/moveset V1+Gotenks model/moveset V1
and afew model imports(mainly DBZ models)

i got alittle bored to only work on Geno so i made alittle progress on Gotenks but back to geno and hope i can get it ready for testers soon :D

Geno i think is like 90% done for beta tester version
but alittle more from done before release on BV since i wanted the cape to be animted on all animations  before its released on BV
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later