Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37


So Geno is getting a sfx pack?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 20, 2012, 03:59:32 PMSo Geno is getting a sfx pack?
i dont know yet but possible since i think ppl will love to have SMRPG SFXs for this PSA

too bad i can´t make SFX pack cuz of smashbox dont working on my PC so i can´t preview any SFX in te brsar
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 20, 2012, 04:19:36 PM
i dont know yet but possible since i think ppl will love to have SMRPG SFXs for this PSA

too bad i can´t make SFX pack cuz of smashbox dont working on my PC so i can´t preview any SFX in te brsar

I can't make SFX packs either, I just have the SMRPG sounds.

Progress?~ o.o

*postin to watch thread*

>>you dont see anything<<
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 20, 2012, 04:36:46 PMI can't make SFX packs either, I just have the SMRPG sounds. Progress?~ o.o
not much but will PSA the cliffattack and these kinda of attack/subactions from Rob´s to Mario´s (cuz of using mario´s as base for geno)

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on February 20, 2012, 04:41:58 PM*postin to watch thread* >>you dont see anything<<
you dont have to post to see a thread
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i know but it makes it easier to watch
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on February 20, 2012, 04:46:12 PMi know but it makes it easier to watch
how can it be easyer to watch a thread then you have posted in it?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

you click at the top right corner "Show new replies to your posts." and it shows all the threads you've posted in
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

February 20, 2012, 05:45:50 PM #369 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:53:15 PM by Christian_CAO
As I always say, before I'm about to say anything in this place, feel free to ignore me...
I'm just a leech... okay, I don't really say that, but that's the quick simplified version...

Anyway, I really like the direction you're going in for the geno moveset...

but that video.... hurts my eyes.Much like this wall of text that I've presented before you....
Not your fault, it was the stage... and the frame rate
seemed odd too... Anyway, I really like that down air and recovery move.

Great progress, can't wait to see the final version.


------------And now... my noobish opinion....yay~-----------------


By the way, what graphic or article did you use for Geno Beam? honestly...
now how do I say this without sounding [censored]y.... well, it doesn't look too swift in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong, it looks pretty much like Geno's old beam... but that's the problem.

Why not reuse Robs old Beam graphic for it, change the color to blue and scale it based on it's charge.
I know it's not done, but still...

Same thing for the Geno Blast down B.... I like the nostalgic look of it and appreciate whoever made it,
but it also needs an update to look more modern. Right now it's just flat, and even though the moveset
isn't done, I'm sure you weren't thinking of changing the graphic....

once again... maybe just reuse Robs beam and do the same for it... also, do something about it hitting the floor... maybe a rippling wave of energy on the ground or something, cause what it did in super mario rpg was just create puffs of smoke...

I'm sure you'll change the air version of  down and neutral specials, cause.... yeah, you know...

Side specail Geno Whirl really only needs one model and not three... I know you're probably going to
use the others as after image fading trail effects so I'll hold off on whining about that...

the arm detach thing seems way to... awkward too... the animation is fast which is fine, but why not add a rocket trail like the graphics to your up special to the arms end and have a returning animation and have
that be slower... cause the arm disappearing and fading into nothingness seems really... as I said before, awkward.  

I know it's not done, and you're still going to tweak the animations, I'm sorry if I seemed like a [censored]...

Best wishes for further progress, you're doing great so far.  ;)
^3^

A lot of the point you have highlighted have been mentioned before, and we have answered your points beforehand, so maybe take a look at the previous pages to save me typing it all up.

Ontop of that if we can get the transparency shader working a lot of improvements will be made.

And thanks for the feedback.

...  :'(

and now I feel like a jerk....

I'm always late to the party... I knew I should have went further than just two pages back...  :(

probably should have actually read the text there too.....

Honestly I was just looking for pictures and not paying attention to the conversations...  :>.>palm:

Thanks for the info DARKSHADEDX.... now I'll cry in my corner and fade into the background...  :P
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on February 20, 2012, 05:57:27 PM
...  :'(

and now I feel like a jerk....

I'm always late to the party... I knew I should have went further than just two pages back...  :(

probably should have actually read the text there too.....

Honestly I was just looking for pictures and not paying attention to the conversations...  :>.>palm:

Thanks for the info DARKSHADEDX.... now I'll cry in my corner and fade into the background...  :P

Nuuu don't do that XD
Honestly we all appreciate the feedback, rest assured all of the things you mentioned are likely to be fixed.

I suppose the more of the same feedback really boosts a stronger opinion.
However I'm just saying it'd be better to read a few pages beforehand so that you know we are going to fix the issues ;P

dont get too hyped or anything but i think im possible getting Geno ready to next weekend for beta testers
but as i said dont get too hyped cuz i am not sure (cuz of IRL stuff and etc.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 20, 2012, 06:38:36 PM
dont get too hyped or anything but i think im possible getting Geno ready to next weekend for beta testers
but as i said dont get too hyped cuz i am not sure (cuz of IRL stuff and etc.)

Cool~ I want those models Dx