Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37


finnaly the subrotation for Geno boost is done and almost working as i wanted
now just put the subrotation on all subaction (and that take time cuz i sometime got bored of doing that so i always stop on half way and do that next day)

too bad i also needing to do that then i rebuilding SMBZ mario moveset with Fire/cape mode
and possible also for then i start on finish vegeta´s PSA for sdo0m with his SSJ mode
:( i wish there was a button for this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I wish i coudl help on geno ebsdies beta testing it :/
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i will also do so Geno will have some kinda of GFX if Def up mode or attack up mode is actived
like some kinda of GFX at hands maybe or at the body so you can see you stil got the mode until the boost is gone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

im not trying to cause trouble or anything but what did pichu brawler do that qualified him to be a geno tester?

If you do release it on the vault I'll give some good feedback and I'll make a few animations for him. Can't wait for more previews.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 23, 2012, 08:12:02 PM
i will also do so Geno will have some kinda of GFX if Def up mode or attack up mode is actived
like some kinda of GFX at hands maybe or at the body so you can see you stil got the mode until the boost is gone
Maybe some sort of sparkling? Not like stupid Twilight sparkles, but like man sparkles of star power and awesomeness.

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on February 23, 2012, 08:15:37 PMim not trying to cause trouble or anything but what did pichu brawler do that qualified him to be a geno tester?
he is a testers but not nly him on Geno
cuz the beta version of geno (the version i planed for beta testers) will be released to BV for get more Feedback if ppl wanted and if ppl wanted they can help with Revamp animations/new attacks maybe or animte the cape on the Geno with cape bones
i will inc. both models rig in the Geno pack since i still prefer gno with cape bones but just alot of work if i needing to animte the cape for all animations in a Fitmotionetc.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 23, 2012, 08:18:08 PM
Maybe some sort of sparkling? Not like stupid Twilight sparkles, but like man sparkles of star power and awesomeness.

I was thinking more sort of like.. steam, like an overpowered machine sort of thing.

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 23, 2012, 08:18:08 PM
Maybe some sort of sparkling? Not like stupid Twilight sparkles, but like man sparkles of star power and awesomeness.



You brought that on yourself.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 23, 2012, 08:35:43 PM
I was thinking more sort of like.. steam, like an overpowered machine sort of thing.
I like that idea, maybe a cloud ish-effect. Maybe something like those dust-clouds when you land after falling.

Quote from: Dark Aura on February 23, 2012, 08:46:34 PM

I like that idea, maybe a cloud ish-effect. Maybe something like those dust-clouds when you land after falling.

Yeah that's what I meant :3 I figured it'd fit Geno well since he has a ton of mechanical parts.

But I actually really like that sparkle idea, as that's how they power up in SMRPG

Maybe a mixture of the both?

Quote from: Dark Aura on February 23, 2012, 08:46:34 PM


You brought that on yourself.
I like that idea, maybe a cloud ish-effect. Maybe something like those dust-clouds when you land after falling.
I meant Twilight vampires not that Twilight XD

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 23, 2012, 08:53:40 PM
But I actually really like that sparkle idea, as that's how they power up in SMRPG

And this is why I suggested the sparkles right hurr Dark Aura. o:

I wouldn't say steam or clouds or smoke because he's not really a robot, and he doesn't run on an engine, he runs on star power from the star world, a biodegradable and naturally clean fuel source.

I know that's what you were referring to. I just can't resist doing that whenever those two words are in the same sentence. Why would you ever make references to Twilight anyways? You could just say starry skies or something. =P


I think that by steam, he means more of an effect than it being a part of Geno. Like how there's steam/smoke when someone transforms or something.

Quote from: Dark Aura on February 23, 2012, 09:54:19 PM
I know that's what you were referring to. I just can't resist doing that whenever those two words are in the same sentence. Why would you ever make references to Twilight anyways? You could just say starry skies or something. =P


I think that by steam, he means more of an effect than it being a part of Geno. Like how there's steam/smoke when someone transforms or something.

Yep that's what I meant, however, in relation to xZed's idea;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-mwMQQHDn0

It pretty much has to be this.. =P

GFX 36 first (To power it up?)

at 0:59

then

GFX 55

at

2:38 (Constant)


You know my recolors are high quality...

CAUSE I NEVER USE BLOCK COLORS!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302