Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

carbonox armor looks epic :srs:

just a suggestion, but if u want me to, i could try to rig that evilish guy

Quote from: joke. on November 20, 2012, 12:54:39 PM
carbonox armor looks epic :srs:

just a suggestion, but if u want me to, i could try to rig that evilish guy

Yep, my favorite right next to the Infernox Armor which I am also working on for the Up Your Arsenal Armor pack

I can easily rig him. I'm just trying to work out a way to edit his model so that a size mod will keep his proportions.

btw, i hope u gonna make some cool blasters too :af:

Already on it.



The Lancer from R&C2 is finished and I just need to add the textures to the Blaster from the first R&C


Wait... you modeled that blaster yourself? That is some epic [censored] right there. I'll want to download this when it's released. :happy:

Quote from: joke. on November 20, 2012, 01:48:56 PM
make dat [censored] shine!
xD
Once I figure out how to of course

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 21, 2012, 12:42:51 AM
Wait... you modeled that blaster yourself? That is some epic [censored] right there. I'll want to download this when it's released. :happy:
Yep. they weren't too hard.

also after a days work I started and finished the infernos armor. Now I just need to just rig it

are you modelling all these alts urself, and UVing them to match the original textures? O.o

If he is, that's pretty damn amazing, jokekid. ;D

And I'm not sure, but I think there's a tutorial on how to add shine textures. King Cold needs two of them himself. :P

November 27, 2012, 01:17:40 AM #804 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 01:26:35 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: joke. on November 21, 2012, 11:44:21 AM
are you modelling all these alts urself, and UVing them to match the original textures? O.o
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 21, 2012, 06:07:55 PM
If he is, that's pretty damn amazing, jokekid. ;D

And I'm not sure, but I think there's a tutorial on how to add shine textures. King Cold needs two of them himself. :P

yupyup.

Mostly edits of what I have already made. used some of his electrosteel armor as a base for the boots and body, and added some objects to his gloves. I also fused his helmet and head and gave it some major edits. It probably wouldv'e been easier to model it from scratch. Other parts though, I modeled from scratch like the ears and pants.

Also my internet is down right now and i'm currently using it through my phone. I won't be able to upload much, but i am still working on things.

when I do get my internet switched back on I'll post some updated I have on Ratchet, Clank, Roxie, King Cold, and anything else I might be working on.

What happened to your internet? It just stopped working like that?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 27, 2012, 01:18:57 AM
What happened to your internet? It just stopped working like that?

Nah, just having some money problems so we stopped paying for things wee don't really need atm.

Oh, man. I'd send you some if I had some. :< That sucks. D: I hate money problems. :P

yep. anyway, turns out that i'm going to be moving the text couple of days, so I won't be able to to work on much.
Hopefully i'll be back the next week or so