TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Since King Cold is relatively minor, besides being the father of one DBZ's most memorable villains (canon villains, I don't count Cooler in the main timeline), no one is going to want to pick up this PSA. And I want to see it completed. :) As the old saying goes, "If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself". XD

I played as King Cold again in my hacked Brawl. I'm sure gonna miss that feeling, and that of hacking full-time, but yeah... life calls.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 19, 2014, 09:21:32 PM
Since King Cold is relatively minor, besides being the father of one DBZ's most memorable villains (canon villains, I don't count Cooler in the main timeline), no one is going to want to pick up this PSA. And I want to see it completed. :) As the old saying goes, "If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself". XD

I played as King Cold again in my hacked Brawl. I'm sure gonna miss that feeling, and that of hacking full-time, but yeah... life calls.
I see... Owell, at least, you won't be forgotten here, on the forums :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 19, 2014, 09:24:29 PM
I see... Owell, at least, you won't be forgotten here, on the forums :D

Yeah, at least there's that. Thanks for that, btw. :)

Hi Tabuu welcome back for a little bit. Um I don't know anything about this stuff, but could I maybe have Nazrin and Miku's PSA data stuff to hang on to if its still there? I would like them because I like the characters and because you made them Tabuu so if it's ok with you I'd just like to have their data.

welcome [sort of] back, Tab. my anime-themed vbrawl will be happy to accept cold as another member

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

No one offered to pick up k Rool? I'd offer to but I'm not that experienced with PSAin and I think someone else with better knowledge should take over him, plus I'd take longer to finish him than you just doing him yourself thanks to my hundreds of unfinished things. Laziness and ADHD just don't work well together. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh, yes, a farewell brawl hack sounds pretty good ouo
and I know why is king cold; its the PSA you have put more effort on for longer time as I remember
also, I was going to ask you for the Nazrin files too; Ill try to finish that PSA (and I will get DAO Ibuki to help me, I dont know how but I will) and sure, I will collab you after we finish it!

Awww, yeah, dude! It's so great to see you back again, if only for one character. Was sad to see a character creationist disappear from the scene who made such high quality psa's as you. Tabuu is forever in my brawl.  Was kinda hoping to see him ported onto a portable character, but I'll just smear myself in with patience and hope the perfect ganon .rel will be made at some point :)   Anyways, it's great to see you back in action, even if only for a while. Your fans are thrilled :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: Calypso on February 20, 2014, 12:45:35 AM
Hi Tabuu welcome back for a little bit. Um I don't know anything about this stuff, but could I maybe have Nazrin and Miku's PSA data stuff to hang on to if its still there? I would like them because I like the characters and because you made them Tabuu so if it's ok with you I'd just like to have their data.

I gave Naz to Kyouma and Miku to SonicBrawler. They're covered. :)

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 20, 2014, 12:48:37 AM
welcome [sort of] back, Tab. my anime-themed vbrawl will be happy to accept cold as another member

Heh, thanks. ;D I'd love to see how well he fits in there. :)

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 20, 2014, 05:22:06 AM
No one offered to pick up k Rool? I'd offer to but I'm not that experienced with PSAin and I think someone else with better knowledge should take over him, plus I'd take longer to finish him than you just doing him yourself thanks to my hundreds of unfinished things. Laziness and ADHD just don't work well together. *facepalm*

Tell me about it, it doesn't go well with Asperger's either. No progress to show off for now, but I'm getting back to work very shortly.

Quote from: Kyouma on February 21, 2014, 06:11:55 PM
Oh, yes, a farewell brawl hack sounds pretty good ouo
and I know why is king cold; its the PSA you have put more effort on for longer time as I remember
also, I was going to ask you for the Nazrin files too; Ill try to finish that PSA (and I will get DAO Ibuki to help me, I dont know how but I will) and sure, I will collab you after we finish it!

Nice! I look forward to seeing your work with her. ;D

Quote from: zutox on February 21, 2014, 10:20:36 PM
Awww, yeah, dude! It's so great to see you back again, if only for one character. Was sad to see a character creationist disappear from the scene who made such high quality psa's as you. Tabuu is forever in my brawl.  Was kinda hoping to see him ported onto a portable character, but I'll just smear myself in with patience and hope the perfect ganon .rel will be made at some point :)   Anyways, it's great to see you back in action, even if only for a while. Your fans are thrilled :D

Fans? XD Hardly. But your words put a smile on my face. Thanks.

Back to work now. I hope to have more previews this weekend.

i have a question: who is covering King K.rool over DK,cause i saw the video for it, great WIP
did ya miss me?

February 25, 2014, 07:42:43 PM #1240 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:20:47 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 25, 2014, 07:34:40 PM
i have a question: who is covering King K.rool over DK,cause i saw the video for it, great WIP

Nobody is covering him so far. :( And I know. I was proud of that WIP.

I'll do Cold's Cliff stuff now, including the attacks.

EDIT: GANON CAN BE CLONED NOW! King Cold VS Tabuu VS Ganon, anyone??

EDIT2: To all the people to whom I handed out my projects, can them right now. Tabuu Forte Akugun returns. You know what that means? K. ROOL! And others. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 25, 2014, 07:42:43 PM
Nobody is covering him so far. :( And I know. I was proud of that WIP.

I'll do Cold's Cliff stuff now, including the attacks.

EDIT: GANON CAN BE CLONED NOW! King Cold VS Tabuu VS Ganon, anyone??

EDIT2: To all the people to whom I handed out my projects, can them right now. Tabuu Forte Akugun returns. You know what that means? K. ROOL! And others. :P

Whenever someone says I am "retiring from brawl hacking" don't believe it, 90% of the time they come back (Even I have claimed to "retire" and then end up coming back due to some epic brawl hack breakthrough.) The ones who truly quit brawl hacking are the ones who just disappear without saying they are leaving.

I knew you wouldn't be gone forever Tabuu and I am glad you are returning, I look forward to your PSA projects.

Now we just need a DK rel so we can have K. Rool :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 25, 2014, 10:14:28 PM
Whenever someone says I am "retiring from brawl hacking" don't believe it, 90% of the time they come back (Even I have claimed to "retire" and then end up coming back due to some epic brawl hack breakthrough.) The ones who truly quit brawl hacking are the ones who just disappear without saying they are leaving.

I knew you wouldn't be gone forever Tabuu and I am glad you are returning, I look forward to your PSA projects.

Now we just need a DK rel so we can have K. Rool :P

Yeah, a part of me knew deep down that I would come back. I can't give up this hobby, no matter how hard I try. It's just too much fun. :P The chance of hacking your favourite characters in a game like Brawl is just too tempting to pass up.

Anyway, I agree. But I'm setting up the new BrawlEx version. I'm dying to have Ganon and Tabuu duke it out.

yay you're back!
Btw I've been working on a brawlEx sfx edit so I can try to share Link's soundbank between Link and Nazrin starting by editing the FitLink.pac so he wont use his whole soundbank and he can share some clips to Nazrin

Quote from: Kyouma on February 25, 2014, 10:52:15 PM
yay you're back!
Btw I've been working on a brawlEx sfx edit so I can try to share Link's soundbank between Link and Nazrin starting by editing the FitLink.pac so he wont use his whole soundbank and he can share some clips to Nazrin


Heh, interesting idea!

But you can also use a Boss soundbank, like PM did with Roy and Mewtwo.