Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592649 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1230 on: February 19, 2014, 02:21:32 PM »

Since King Cold is relatively minor, besides being the father of one DBZ's most memorable villains (canon villains, I don't count Cooler in the main timeline), no one is going to want to pick up this PSA. And I want to see it completed. Smiley As the old saying goes, "If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself". XD

I played as King Cold again in my hacked Brawl. I'm sure gonna miss that feeling, and that of hacking full-time, but yeah... life calls.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1231 on: February 19, 2014, 02:24:29 PM »

Since King Cold is relatively minor, besides being the father of one DBZ's most memorable villains (canon villains, I don't count Cooler in the main timeline), no one is going to want to pick up this PSA. And I want to see it completed. Smiley As the old saying goes, "If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself". XD

I played as King Cold again in my hacked Brawl. I'm sure gonna miss that feeling, and that of hacking full-time, but yeah... life calls.
    I see... Owell, at least, you won't be forgotten here, on the forums Cheesy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1232 on: February 19, 2014, 02:34:50 PM »

I see... Owell, at least, you won't be forgotten here, on the forums Cheesy

Yeah, at least there's that. Thanks for that, btw. Smiley

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1233 on: February 19, 2014, 05:45:35 PM »

Hi Tabuu welcome back for a little bit. Um I don't know anything about this stuff, but could I maybe have Nazrin and Miku's PSA data stuff to hang on to if its still there? I would like them because I like the characters and because you made them Tabuu so if it's ok with you I'd just like to have their data.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1234 on: February 19, 2014, 05:48:37 PM »

welcome [sort of] back, Tab. my anime-themed vbrawl will be happy to accept cold as another member

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1235 on: February 19, 2014, 10:22:06 PM »

No one offered to pick up k Rool? I'd offer to but I'm not that experienced with PSAin and I think someone else with better knowledge should take over him, plus I'd take longer to finish him than you just doing him yourself thanks to my hundreds of unfinished things. Laziness and ADHD just don't work well together. Mario Facepalm

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1236 on: February 21, 2014, 11:11:55 AM »

Oh, yes, a farewell brawl hack sounds pretty good ouo
    and I know why is king cold; its the PSA you have put more effort on for longer time as I remember
    also, I was going to ask you for the Nazrin files too; Ill try to finish that PSA (and I will get DAO Ibuki to help me, I dont know how but I will) and sure, I will collab you after we finish it!

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1237 on: February 21, 2014, 03:20:36 PM »

Awww, yeah, dude! It's so great to see you back again, if only for one character. Was sad to see a character creationist disappear from the scene who made such high quality psa's as you. Tabuu is forever in my brawl.  Was kinda hoping to see him ported onto a portable character, but I'll just smear myself in with patience and hope the perfect ganon .rel will be made at some point Smiley   Anyways, it's great to see you back in action, even if only for a while. Your fans are thrilled Cheesy

You Never Know!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1238 on: February 24, 2014, 06:28:18 PM »

Hi Tabuu welcome back for a little bit. Um I don't know anything about this stuff, but could I maybe have Nazrin and Miku's PSA data stuff to hang on to if its still there? I would like them because I like the characters and because you made them Tabuu so if it's ok with you I'd just like to have their data.

I gave Naz to Kyouma and Miku to SonicBrawler. They're covered. Smiley

welcome [sort of] back, Tab. my anime-themed vbrawl will be happy to accept cold as another member

Heh, thanks. Grin I'd love to see how well he fits in there. Smiley

No one offered to pick up k Rool? I'd offer to but I'm not that experienced with PSAin and I think someone else with better knowledge should take over him, plus I'd take longer to finish him than you just doing him yourself thanks to my hundreds of unfinished things. Laziness and ADHD just don't work well together. Mario Facepalm

Tell me about it, it doesn't go well with Asperger's either. No progress to show off for now, but I'm getting back to work very shortly.

Oh, yes, a farewell brawl hack sounds pretty good ouo
    and I know why is king cold; its the PSA you have put more effort on for longer time as I remember
    also, I was going to ask you for the Nazrin files too; Ill try to finish that PSA (and I will get DAO Ibuki to help me, I dont know how but I will) and sure, I will collab you after we finish it!

Nice! I look forward to seeing your work with her. Grin

Awww, yeah, dude! It's so great to see you back again, if only for one character. Was sad to see a character creationist disappear from the scene who made such high quality psa's as you. Tabuu is forever in my brawl.  Was kinda hoping to see him ported onto a portable character, but I'll just smear myself in with patience and hope the perfect ganon .rel will be made at some point Smiley   Anyways, it's great to see you back in action, even if only for a while. Your fans are thrilled Cheesy

Fans? XD Hardly. But your words put a smile on my face. Thanks.

Back to work now. I hope to have more previews this weekend.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1239 on: February 25, 2014, 12:34:40 PM »

i have a question: who is covering King K.rool over DK,cause i saw the video for it, great WIP

did ya miss me?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1240 on: February 25, 2014, 12:42:43 PM »

i have a question: who is covering King K.rool over DK,cause i saw the video for it, great WIP

Nobody is covering him so far. Sad And I know. I was proud of that WIP.

I'll do Cold's Cliff stuff now, including the attacks.

EDIT: GANON CAN BE CLONED NOW! King Cold VS Tabuu VS Ganon, anyone??

EDIT2: To all the people to whom I handed out my projects, can them right now. Tabuu Forte Akugun returns. You know what that means? K. ROOL! And others. Tongue
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:20:47 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1241 on: February 25, 2014, 03:14:28 PM »

Nobody is covering him so far. Sad And I know. I was proud of that WIP.

I'll do Cold's Cliff stuff now, including the attacks.

EDIT: GANON CAN BE CLONED NOW! King Cold VS Tabuu VS Ganon, anyone??

EDIT2: To all the people to whom I handed out my projects, can them right now. Tabuu Forte Akugun returns. You know what that means? K. ROOL! And others. Tongue

Whenever someone says I am "retiring from brawl hacking" don't believe it, 90% of the time they come back (Even I have claimed to "retire" and then end up coming back due to some epic brawl hack breakthrough.) The ones who truly quit brawl hacking are the ones who just disappear without saying they are leaving.

I knew you wouldn't be gone forever Tabuu and I am glad you are returning, I look forward to your PSA projects.

Now we just need a DK rel so we can have K. Rool Tongue

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1242 on: February 25, 2014, 03:20:06 PM »

Whenever someone says I am "retiring from brawl hacking" don't believe it, 90% of the time they come back (Even I have claimed to "retire" and then end up coming back due to some epic brawl hack breakthrough.) The ones who truly quit brawl hacking are the ones who just disappear without saying they are leaving.

I knew you wouldn't be gone forever Tabuu and I am glad you are returning, I look forward to your PSA projects.

Now we just need a DK rel so we can have K. Rool Tongue

Yeah, a part of me knew deep down that I would come back. I can't give up this hobby, no matter how hard I try. It's just too much fun. Tongue The chance of hacking your favourite characters in a game like Brawl is just too tempting to pass up.

Anyway, I agree. But I'm setting up the new BrawlEx version. I'm dying to have Ganon and Tabuu duke it out.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1243 on: February 25, 2014, 03:52:15 PM »

yay you're back!
    Btw I've been working on a brawlEx sfx edit so I can try to share Link's soundbank between Link and Nazrin starting by editing the FitLink.pac so he wont use his whole soundbank and he can share some clips to Nazrin

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1244 on: February 25, 2014, 04:13:04 PM »

yay you're back!
    Btw I've been working on a brawlEx sfx edit so I can try to share Link's soundbank between Link and Nazrin starting by editing the FitLink.pac so he wont use his whole soundbank and he can share some clips to Nazrin

Heh, interesting idea!

But you can also use a Boss soundbank, like PM did with Roy and Mewtwo.

Pages:  1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: