TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 30, 2014, 11:55:38 PM
Same. I now have a punching bag, though.

I'm seriously so pissed off about him that I might even consider giving Peach a break from being my main punching bag.

Okay, so I deleted K. Rool's arms for the Kaptain, and it DOES look much better.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 30, 2014, 11:59:30 PM
I'm seriously so pissed off about him that I might even consider giving Peach a break from being my main punching bag.
Hmm... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but... Why are you so angry about Shulk being in Smash? Is it because he's another swordsman or something?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

imo he looks very bland.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on August 31, 2014, 12:08:24 AM
Hmm... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but... Why are you so angry about Shulk being in Smash? Is it because he's another swordsman or something?

It's not just that he's another swordsman, it's because of that roster leak. Shulk has the exact same pose as the leak.

But enough about my Shulk-bashing, I've got news on the Pirate Kaptain.

Now the whole arms are gone. I'll focus on the sleeves, and the other things wrong with my rig.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 30, 2014, 11:59:30 PMI might even consider giving Peach a break from being my main punching bag.
*gasp* Why you beat up the Mushroom Princess? Lol, jk. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I would like to face you as her to prove she's not as useless as you might think lol.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 31, 2014, 01:01:21 AM
*gasp* Why you beat up the Mushroom Princess? Lol, jk. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I would like to face you as her to prove she's not as useless as you might think lol.

I've always hated Peach, no offence. D:

Oh, no no no no. I'm not offended, I was joking around lol :)

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 31, 2014, 01:10:56 AM
Oh, no no no no. I'm not offended, I was joking around lol :)

Oh, thank goodness. :)

I'll be finishing Kaptain K. Rool today and tomorrow. ^^


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 31, 2014, 12:20:20 AM
It's not just that he's another swordsman, it's because of that roster leak. Shulk has the exact same pose as the leak.
So... You're mad about Shulk... Because... He confirms the leak? That's... A really stupid reason to hate him. If you hate him because he confirms the leak, you should be hating on the roster, or a character from the leaked roster you dislike, not Shulk. Shulk's got a cool moveset, which is all you can really ask out of a Smash character.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on August 31, 2014, 03:51:03 AM
So... You're mad about Shulk... Because... He confirms the leak? That's... A really stupid reason to hate him. If you hate him because he confirms the leak, you should be hating on the roster, or a character from the leaked roster you dislike, not Shulk.
I agree with this.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on August 31, 2014, 03:51:03 AM
Shulk's got a cool moveset, which is all you can really ask out of a Smash character.
I disagree with this. Shulk is just a sword guy. like, the only thing making him different is the attribute change thing. he is just... meh
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 31, 2014, 04:02:44 AM
I disagree with this. Shulk is just a sword guy. like, the only thing making him different is the attribute change thing. he is just... meh
Alright, I'll agree with you there. Without the attribute thing, Shulk would just be another swordsman with a counter. Maybe it's just personal bias that causes me to be so fond of him. I just know that he's the most hype reveal for me so far.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I really hate all these leaks, I'm having a hard time deciding between leavin the internet now and come back in November or whenever I beat smash 3ds, or give up on wanting to be surprised. :rage: The info is everywhere! YouTube, Facebook, here, etc. D:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 31, 2014, 04:02:36 PM
I really hate all these leaks, I'm having a hard time deciding between leavin the internet now and come back in November or whenever I beat smash 3ds, or give up on wanting to be surprised. :rage: The info is everywhere! YouTube, Facebook, here, etc. D:
Take a break then. :P

Quote from: TheSoraKid on August 31, 2014, 04:05:37 PM
Take a break then. :P
It's hard to jus simply take a break from YouTube, especially since I watch ore YouTube videos than I do tv or play Videogames.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 31, 2014, 05:10:41 PM
It's hard to jus simply take a break from YouTube, especially since I watch ore YouTube videos than I do tv or play Videogames.
Make a playlist, or be careful while searching for vids... lol...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.