TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've changed my mind about new/current WIPs. I'll do my Smash 4 Bowser and King K. Rool. These are the 2 I really want to make right now. I want to update K. Rool, like, so badly right now. And I want to use Smash 4 Bowser as a way to practice for the new Smash games.

So yeah, starting tomorrow, I'm going back into overdrive, despite the fact that school has started again. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 01:56:39 AM
I've changed my mind about new/current WIPs. I'll do my Smash 4 Bowser and King K. Rool. These are the 2 I really want to make right now. I want to update K. Rool, like, so badly right now. And I want to use Smash 4 Bowser as a way to practice for the new Smash games.

So yeah, starting tomorrow, I'm going back into overdrive, despite the fact that school has started again. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 01:56:39 AM
I've changed my mind about new/current WIPs. I'll do my Smash 4 Bowser and King K. Rool. These are the 2 I really want to make right now. I want to update K. Rool, like, so badly right now. And I want to use Smash 4 Bowser as a way to practice for the new Smash games.

So yeah, starting tomorrow, I'm going back into overdrive, despite the fact that school has started again. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 01:56:39 AM
I've changed my mind about new/current WIPs. I'll do my Smash 4 Bowser and King K. Rool. These are the 2 I really want to make right now. I want to update K. Rool, like, so badly right now. And I want to use Smash 4 Bowser as a way to practice for the new Smash games.

So yeah, starting tomorrow, I'm going back into overdrive, despite the fact that school has started again. D:


I believe in you :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Woohoo! Bow-wow! Good luck!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Wow! Thanks, you two. ;)

Anyway, once I finish K. Rool, whenever, I'll make a Sluggers outfit and Kaptain alt. Someone finally ripped sluggers K. Rool on Models Resource, which I was able to import in 3ds Max, and the Kaptain one will use clothing from Aafyre's vertex. I might have to include them with the download for BrawlEx. I ripped Snoopy's edited Dedede boneset, so it should be good. ;) They won't come with CSPs, though.

I also got a hold of Angelglory's Ganon model, and I'll be porting that over a player for another moveset. Classic and ALttP Ganon, anyone? ;D

Bow-wow AND Ganon? Oh my. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Oh yes! That be correct, mate.

And this time, I'll have a beta "complete" moveset for K. Rool before sending him off to Neb. I remember last time I tried to rush K. Rool's beta and it was a disaster. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 02:19:58 AM
Oh yes! That be correct, mate.

And this time, I'll have a beta "complete" moveset for K. Rool before sending him off to Neb. I remember last time I tried to rush K. Rool's beta and it was a disaster. D:

This sounds great :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

The Neutral B is about 99.9% done. All the animations for it are finished. I do intend to stay hard at work on K. Rool, but I also had new ideas while going through the SSE's files.

I will now introduce 3 new PSAs for the future. They, like Tabuu, will be Bosses turned playable characters. They are:

Master Hand

Crazy Hand

Ridley.

All 3 of them will be made over BrawlEx-cloneable characters, using the original boss files / models / textures / rigs. This means that for Rid, I won't use Snoopy's Charizard import. They will feature their boss moves, but for Ridley, I will also watch Metroid videos for most moves. It's not going to be the Crusade moveset. While the Crusade moveset is well-recreated, the moveset iself isn't for me, and too much stuff from Charizard is recycled for my taste.

The Hands will feature a lot of improvisation for some A moves.

Oh? What happened to the Tabuu revamp and Lip and all my others?

..........


Well, unfortunately, I decided to cancel them due to lack of interest and motivation. :(


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

Nah, I'm only kidding. ;D

I thought I'd use a page from Sakurai's Smash Direct haha.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 25, 2014, 12:48:59 AM
The Neutral B is about 99.9% done. All the animations for it are finished. I do intend to stay hard at work on K. Rool, but I also had new ideas while going through the SSE's files.

I will now introduce 3 new PSAs for the future. They, like Tabuu, will be Bosses turned playable characters. They are:

Master Hand

Crazy Hand

Ridley.

All 3 of them will be made over BrawlEx-cloneable characters, using the original boss files / models / textures / rigs. This means that for Rid, I won't use Snoopy's Charizard import. They will feature their boss moves, but for Ridley, I will also watch Metroid videos for most moves. It's not going to be the Crusade moveset. While the Crusade moveset is well-recreated, the moveset iself isn't for me, and too much stuff from Charizard is recycled for my taste.

The Hands will feature a lot of improvisation for some A moves.

Oh? What happened to the Tabuu revamp and Lip and all my others?

..........


Well, unfortunately, I decided to cancel them due to lack of interest and motivation. :(


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

Nah, I'm only kidding. ;D

I thought I'd use a page from Sakurai's Smash Direct haha.
I had the exact same idea a while back! Except I was going to do both hands, Ridley, Petey, and Rayquaza!

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 25, 2014, 12:53:24 AM
I had the exact same idea a while back! Except I was going to do both hands, Ridley, Petey, and Rayquaza!

Hmmmmm.. Did you give up on them?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 25, 2014, 12:48:59 AM
The Neutral B is about 99.9% done. All the animations for it are finished. I do intend to stay hard at work on K. Rool, but I also had new ideas while going through the SSE's files.

I will now introduce 3 new PSAs for the future. They, like Tabuu, will be Bosses turned playable characters. They are:

Master Hand

Crazy Hand

Ridley.

All 3 of them will be made over BrawlEx-cloneable characters, using the original boss files / models / textures / rigs. This means that for Rid, I won't use Snoopy's Charizard import. They will feature their boss moves, but for Ridley, I will also watch Metroid videos for most moves. It's not going to be the Crusade moveset. While the Crusade moveset is well-recreated, the moveset iself isn't for me, and too much stuff from Charizard is recycled for my taste.

The Hands will feature a lot of improvisation for some A moves.

Oh? What happened to the Tabuu revamp and Lip and all my others?

..........


Well, unfortunately, I decided to cancel them due to lack of interest and motivation. :(


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

Nah, I'm only kidding. ;D

I thought I'd use a page from Sakurai's Smash Direct haha.

I've completed every Metroid multiple times. If it's boss i know, it's Ridley. If you need ideas and testing I could do that :)

And 99.99% done with N B is amazing! I can't wait to check him out :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on August 25, 2014, 01:29:16 AM
I've completed every Metroid multiple times. If it's boss i know, it's Ridley. If you need ideas and testing I could do that :)

And 99.99% done with N B is amazing! I can't wait to check him out :)

So do you mind helping me come up with some of the A moveset? ;D I already have the Final Smash planned, but for now that's it.

He's also going to be a BrawlEx Pit clone. I can make use of his multijump and glide features this way! ;D Next up I'll need his soundbank/wave IDs. I have a file for effect pacs so that's okay.

Well my SSB64 Master Hand is outdated, I can remake him and make a Crazy Hand version that you can use. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2014, 01:50:42 AM
Well my SSB64 Master Hand is outdated, I can remake him and make a Crazy Hand version that you can use. ;D

That's all right, it's not necessary. ;D

I'm busy resizing and fixing glitches for Ridley. Don't worry, I WILL come back to K. Rool.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 25, 2014, 01:36:05 AM
So do you mind helping me come up with some of the A moveset? ;D I already have the Final Smash planned, but for now that's it.

He's also going to be a BrawlEx Pit clone. I can make use of his multijump and glide features this way! ;D Next up I'll need his soundbank/wave IDs. I have a file for effect pacs so that's okay.

Of course :) I've beaten every Metroid game (and 456 other games to be precise). I'm a game encyclopedia. I can help you cook up some moves. :)

But let me ask you this:

Is he going to be in the air constantly like the Ganon PSA? (I can send it to you if you don't know what I'm talking about... it's called Ganon 43% or something).

Or is he going to be several feet off the ground at all times, requiring the opponent to jump to hit him?

Or is he going to be grounded? I've got a few moves in mind so let me know what you're doing. I've always wanted playable bosses so this sounds great :)

Also... I'm not sure if this is how you want to do it BUT if you don't want them to be KOable, is there a way to make it so that once they've recieved... 300% damage or something the character will have a death animation and then phase through objects into the "KO" zone? That way it's like having a Stamina match without the stamina. I believe KJP's T-Rex followed similar rules...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822