Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 598859 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2010 on: August 23, 2014, 07:56:39 PM »

I've changed my mind about new/current WIPs. I'll do my Smash 4 Bowser and King K. Rool. These are the 2 I really want to make right now. I want to update K. Rool, like, so badly right now. And I want to use Smash 4 Bowser as a way to practice for the new Smash games.

So yeah, starting tomorrow, I'm going back into overdrive, despite the fact that school has started again. D:

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2011 on: August 23, 2014, 08:06:47 PM »

I've changed my mind about new/current WIPs. I'll do my Smash 4 Bowser and King K. Rool. These are the 2 I really want to make right now. I want to update K. Rool, like, so badly right now. And I want to use Smash 4 Bowser as a way to practice for the new Smash games.

So yeah, starting tomorrow, I'm going back into overdrive, despite the fact that school has started again. D:

I believe in you Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2012 on: August 23, 2014, 08:09:17 PM »

Woohoo! Bow-wow! Good luck!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2013 on: August 23, 2014, 08:16:42 PM »

Wow! Thanks, you two. Wink

Anyway, once I finish K. Rool, whenever, I'll make a Sluggers outfit and Kaptain alt. Someone finally ripped sluggers K. Rool on Models Resource, which I was able to import in 3ds Max, and the Kaptain one will use clothing from Aafyre's vertex. I might have to include them with the download for BrawlEx. I ripped Snoopy's edited Dedede boneset, so it should be good. Wink They won't come with CSPs, though.

I also got a hold of Angelglory's Ganon model, and I'll be porting that over a player for another moveset. Classic and ALttP Ganon, anyone? Grin

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2014 on: August 23, 2014, 08:18:00 PM »

Bow-wow AND Ganon? Oh my. XD

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2015 on: August 23, 2014, 08:19:58 PM »

Oh yes! That be correct, mate.

And this time, I'll have a beta "complete" moveset for K. Rool before sending him off to Neb. I remember last time I tried to rush K. Rool's beta and it was a disaster. D:

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2016 on: August 24, 2014, 08:37:09 AM »

Oh yes! That be correct, mate.

And this time, I'll have a beta "complete" moveset for K. Rool before sending him off to Neb. I remember last time I tried to rush K. Rool's beta and it was a disaster. D:

This sounds great Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2017 on: August 24, 2014, 06:48:59 PM »

The Neutral B is about 99.9% done. All the animations for it are finished. I do intend to stay hard at work on K. Rool, but I also had new ideas while going through the SSE's files.

I will now introduce 3 new PSAs for the future. They, like Tabuu, will be Bosses turned playable characters. They are:

Master Hand

Crazy Hand

Ridley.

All 3 of them will be made over BrawlEx-cloneable characters, using the original boss files / models / textures / rigs. This means that for Rid, I won't use Snoopy's Charizard import. They will feature their boss moves, but for Ridley, I will also watch Metroid videos for most moves. It's not going to be the Crusade moveset. While the Crusade moveset is well-recreated, the moveset iself isn't for me, and too much stuff from Charizard is recycled for my taste.

The Hands will feature a lot of improvisation for some A moves.

Oh? What happened to the Tabuu revamp and Lip and all my others?

Well, unfortunately, I decided to cancel them due to lack of interest and motivation. Sad

Nah, I'm only kidding. Grin

I thought I'd use a page from Sakurai's Smash Direct haha.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2018 on: August 24, 2014, 06:53:24 PM »

The Neutral B is about 99.9% done. All the animations for it are finished. I do intend to stay hard at work on K. Rool, but I also had new ideas while going through the SSE's files.

I will now introduce 3 new PSAs for the future. They, like Tabuu, will be Bosses turned playable characters. They are:

Master Hand

Crazy Hand

Ridley.

All 3 of them will be made over BrawlEx-cloneable characters, using the original boss files / models / textures / rigs. This means that for Rid, I won't use Snoopy's Charizard import. They will feature their boss moves, but for Ridley, I will also watch Metroid videos for most moves. It's not going to be the Crusade moveset. While the Crusade moveset is well-recreated, the moveset iself isn't for me, and too much stuff from Charizard is recycled for my taste.

Well, unfortunately, I decided to cancel them due to lack of interest and motivation. Sad

I had the exact same idea a while back! Except I was going to do both hands, Ridley, Petey, and Rayquaza!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2019 on: August 24, 2014, 06:55:48 PM »

I had the exact same idea a while back! Except I was going to do both hands, Ridley, Petey, and Rayquaza!

Hmmmmm.. Did you give up on them?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2020 on: August 24, 2014, 07:29:16 PM »

Master Hand

Crazy Hand

Ridley.

I've completed every Metroid multiple times. If it's boss i know, it's Ridley. If you need ideas and testing I could do that Smiley

And 99.99% done with N B is amazing! I can't wait to check him out Smiley

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2021 on: August 24, 2014, 07:36:05 PM »

I've completed every Metroid multiple times. If it's boss i know, it's Ridley. If you need ideas and testing I could do that Smiley

And 99.99% done with N B is amazing! I can't wait to check him out Smiley

So do you mind helping me come up with some of the A moveset? Grin I already have the Final Smash planned, but for now that's it.

He's also going to be a BrawlEx Pit clone. I can make use of his multijump and glide features this way! Grin Next up I'll need his soundbank/wave IDs. I have a file for effect pacs so that's okay.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2022 on: August 24, 2014, 07:50:42 PM »

Well my SSB64 Master Hand is outdated, I can remake him and make a Crazy Hand version that you can use. Grin

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2023 on: August 24, 2014, 07:53:49 PM »

Well my SSB64 Master Hand is outdated, I can remake him and make a Crazy Hand version that you can use. Grin

That's all right, it's not necessary. Grin

I'm busy resizing and fixing glitches for Ridley. Don't worry, I WILL come back to K. Rool.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2024 on: August 24, 2014, 08:18:27 PM »

So do you mind helping me come up with some of the A moveset? Grin I already have the Final Smash planned, but for now that's it.

He's also going to be a BrawlEx Pit clone. I can make use of his multijump and glide features this way! Grin Next up I'll need his soundbank/wave IDs. I have a file for effect pacs so that's okay.

Of course Smiley I've beaten every Metroid game (and 456 other games to be precise). I'm a game encyclopedia. I can help you cook up some moves. Smiley

But let me ask you this:

Is he going to be in the air constantly like the Ganon PSA? (I can send it to you if you don't know what I'm talking about... it's called Ganon 43% or something).

Or is he going to be several feet off the ground at all times, requiring the opponent to jump to hit him?

Or is he going to be grounded? I've got a few moves in mind so let me know what you're doing. I've always wanted playable bosses so this sounds great Smiley

Also... I'm not sure if this is how you want to do it BUT if you don't want them to be KOable, is there a way to make it so that once they've recieved... 300% damage or something the character will have a death animation and then phase through objects into the "KO" zone? That way it's like having a Stamina match without the stamina. I believe KJP's T-Rex followed similar rules...

Pages:  1 ... 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: