TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Final Smash is too powerful? Well, I'll see about reducing its range. IT's because the red rings cover a huge distance, and since I can't figure out how to make the hitbox appear on the ring itself (to reproduce the attack 100%), it'll have to do... But I'll think about it for sure.

I voted: All right! Good job, Tabuu!!

And the new GFX for neutral B looks very epic :)
-

I'm so proud of myself for fixing those pesky effects, it took a while, but it happened. ^w^

I'll see if I can do more animation work today. :3

OH god the new pics look so good ♥_♥ dammit I love Tabuu so much and NOW I love you too lol (no homo xD)
Mario Kart Wii custom track creator

Skype: helloimyourmind13

Why thank you. :3 Try to contain your excitement. LOL ;D

Okay, so I'm going to finally start his DownD animations (facing down. I already have most of his DownU animations done, save for the DownUAttack, but I'll take care of that in due time as well. :3

Sounds good, will he have powerful attacks too (I've seen that Sephiroth PSA can own Tabuu V.2 because he lacks of good strong attacks :/)
Mario Kart Wii custom track creator

Skype: helloimyourmind13

Well, his Forward Smash and DAir are pretty powerful, but it's because it's punishable too. He's easy to hit during that attack. I'm also gonna EVER SO SLIGHTLY buff his DSmash, because sometimes it's hard to hit with the last hit.

Also, the final release of Tabuu will come with two alternate versions: an overpowered Tabuu, called Intense Tabuu, to better emulate the Boss experience, and a shrunken version. The overpowered version will feature major buffs and allow you to use the Off Waves when taunting AND when you use a Final Smash. The shrunken version will be of the "balanced"/normal version.



Sounds like I'm downloading Intense Tabuu then C:<
Mario Kart Wii custom track creator

Skype: helloimyourmind13

Haha, I see you guys look forward to Intense Tabuu. Well, I hope I won't disappoint. :D

Right now, I'm doing some minor effect tweaks within PSA. The Down Smash in particular. The Chop effect shows up at the wrong angles.

The animation work will continue tomorrow. :)

February 04, 2012, 03:31:06 AM #40 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:34:00 AM by diedhammer98
well, I do want Intense Tabuu.
You will make him more heavier?
(Because my BOSS Mario and my Possessed Hammer Bro. destroy Tabuu easliy.)

I finished animating Tabuu's Slip Attack. I'll have a snapshot when the PSA for it actually hits. XD

I also did FuraFuraStartU. And I won't rest tonight until the slip attack works.


Slip attack = attack animation from tripping. It's different from a getup attack though the concept is often similar.

February 05, 2012, 01:25:49 AM #44 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:49:16 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
EY is correct.

Well, I'll be coming at you guys very shortly with a snapshot, even though it doesn't work right now. (no crashing, but there's just no hitbox). I'll also show you the working Forward Smash and FuraFuraStartU

Okay, here we go. The move works now. ;D It's called the Subspace Triangle. He spreads out his arms and forms a triangle shape with his core fragments and electrifies opponents who come within its range.



FuraFuraStartU: Gets up feeling wonky.


Forward Smash: Self-Projection


Chop rotation fixes:
FAir:

DSmash: